Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Private messages

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 6:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,797 posts

Knight

I've been thinking and I finally thought that we need some way to private message each other so that no one else sees our posts. (sorry if it's been suggested before I'm too lazy to check)

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 6:44pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,704 posts

Knight

The idea has been suggested and is likely to be implemented in the future.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 7:22pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

145 posts

I believe this is being spoken of in the "live chat" topic.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 11:29pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,762 posts

yeah there is (or was) a sticky about discussion about live chat, that may have been the same sticky as clans so it might be live chat for the whole clan and not just a couple of people, unless they are the clan, but it's hard to say since it's so far (possibly) off

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 6:13pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,350 posts

A private messaging system is one of the new features that has been thoroughly discussed in the events leading towards the beta testing website. It is something very likely to be introduced to AG in the future! I'm positive of that! Boppins? Want to proove me wrong? =)

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:26pm

icegoblet

icegoblet

4 posts

A private messaging system is realy workly in AG

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 10:55am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,350 posts

You mean it will be a lot of work to make one icegoblet?! Probably... but that's why those wonderful magicians at the AG headquarters know how to tackle such a feature and are working on it as we speak...

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 8:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,797 posts

Knight

I believe this is being spoken of in the "live chat" topic

Well even if it is being spoken of in the live chat topic private messages and live chats are completely different uses of communication for instance This is a chat spot: and private messages are basically e-mail.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 1:00am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

This idea used to be in a sticky, but since it was recently taken down, it leads me to think that the idea may have been scrapped!

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 2:55pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

This idea used to be in a sticky, but since it was recently taken down, it leads me to think that the idea may have been scrapped!

It was in the closed beta so they will most likely keep it.

Reply to Private messages

You must be logged in to post a reply!