ForumsThe TavernIf u luv meme or troll comedy then check it out my hand made meme series in my profile lah XD

18 2829
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hi all ^^

I am a big fan of Meme, Rage Comic and Troll comedy, I have read and laughed a lots about these crazy stories in the Internet. When I stressed out of my work, I always come to the Meme Land to read and laugh to relax.....

Then, after a short while I got addicted to Meme alr, and I just made my very own Meme. AND THIS TIME, A SPARTAN GUY IS TROLLED XD

If u r also a fan of Meme u should come and check my Meme series in my bio lah XD

PLZ help me vote for the topic of mah next Meme series dude XD
just vote for ur wanna topic for my next Meme series lah XD
the survey lies at the end of mah bio lah XD

• 18 Replies
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

Two things that are overused:

1. "lah"

2. XD

Suggestions:

1. Please spell correctly.

2. The button on your keyboard that spells "Caps Lock"...turn that off.

3. Stop posting about your trolling!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

it ll make that sentence sound more interesting LAH XD

My teacher does this. It doesn't make it interesting. It makes me want to stuff bunny rabbits in my ears so I can't hear anymore.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Started as an innocent enough "advertisement" that could have garnered some discussion value, but plunged into awfulness when OP continued to "bump" his thread begging for more votes instead of allowing the thread to sink into inactivity, while others criticized the thread and the OP, ironically keeping the thread afloat.

@70_70_70: Please, no advertising simple polls as threads; this can be made simpler by keeping said poll in your bio. Bonus points if this poll can be made seen easier instead of being suffocated in Spartan Land.

Showing 16-18 of 18