ForumsGameswhich is your favorite pokemon?

101 19448
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

Mine is dewott.

• 101 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Nothing can beat Pikachu.

I think I can agree with that because electric type has hardly any weaknesses

If we are going off of weaknesses to determine who is the best/favorite/whatever..then Magneton needs to be in the mix
jiop235
jiop235
3 posts
Nomad

SKARMORY

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I think I can agree with that because electric type has hardly any weaknesses

Well, they're only weak to ground types. So when battling with my friends, I usually slap an air balloon on them so they have to pop it before hitting me!

If we are going off of weaknesses to determine who is the best/favorite/whatever..then Magneton needs to be in the mix

Erm.. Magneton has 3 weaknesses and one of them being a x4... But still, he resists most of any other crap being thrown at him though. But why stop at Magneton? Why not a Magnezone?

Speaking of which, the Magnemite evo line is one of my favourites since when I started learning how to draw, Magnemite was one of the Pokes is learned how to churn out...
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have a bunch, but My top four are probably Aggron, Blastoise, Lucario, and Torterra. Lucario and Torterra aren't from the original few regions, but I love them anyway.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Erm.. Magneton has 3 weaknesses and one of them being a x4... But still, he resists most of any other crap being thrown at him though.

You answered yourself

But why stop at Magneton? Why not a Magnezone?

Because I hate him
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Because I hate him

Nooooo.... Why.... But I still like Magnezone tho. He's like a Space ship guy that shoots laser beams out of his MAGNETS! Kinda the things I like when I was a kid...

But still, Magneton's bad@ss enough. I mean, if you are made of 3 'mites, who are already so darn cute, high chance you'll be attracting the ladies.

But still, the Magne family's weaknesses are very common on the battlefield, say, Elite 4 or Battle Frontier, whom Pokemon very commonly hold earthquake or other fighting moves. And a 4x to ground moves is a pain since earthquake is very common in the game...
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

^Above comment

Actually, nah... I do not hate Pokes because of x4 weaknesses... I fact, I do agree with you...

Scizors was my most favourite back in the GSC era as he looked pretty cool and steel types were basically the cake of that generation but with introduction of his Ability Technician and Bullet punch later, he became the
Clint Eastwood of the Pokemon World.

Sides, I do indeed use a Scizor for competitive battling, alongside with Landorus, Gliscor and Garchomp whom all have a x4 weakness to ice. Even I use a Tyrannitar who has a x4 to fighting.

In fact, i'm raising a Magnezone myself for my competitive team as a support role.

But then again, people like me do not like a x4 weakness to ground types since the competitive environment I'm in loves spamming earthquakes...

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Toxicroak, pachirisu, lapras, bulbasaur, MEWTWO.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Scizor is also incredibly fast and has a decent overall attack and defense stat.

Oh yeah.. I oversaw that... Scizor's actually quite slow with base speed of 65... Even with max EVs and IVs he's still slow.

The reason he's fast is because of his Priority attack, bullet punch (which is a steel type quick attack). His attack isn't decent... Its freaking high!

Anyways..

Bulbasaur will always be our #001!
RazeCatPro
RazeCatPro
9 posts
Nomad

I has tie between Haunter and Sablye

steege
steege
9 posts
Shepherd

Haunter, by far

Outcast_Gamer117
Outcast_Gamer117
22 posts
Nomad

Wooper, It smiles despite the fact it has no arms and once it evolves it becomes a powerful dual type Pokemon.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Jolteon be Gangsta son

abilitycraze
abilitycraze
15 posts
Nomad

ditto

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness