Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What rriinngg-tone do you have?!

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 5:43am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

I just struck me... as we live in the age of highly developed technology, we have the benefit of being completely mobile available with our cell phones!

http://www.scfx.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ring_tone.gif

New versions come out every few weeks and each has it's own features, but... what always stays the same is one key feature for every mobile phone: the Ringtone!

http://www.trashselector.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Picture-of-Music-Notes.jpg

Some prefer to have a simple one like the world wide known standard Nokia Ringtone®, whereas others like to 'pimp' their mobile and make it more accustomed to their preference with a song or sound.

To kick off the discussion... I use a song called Stranger Than Paradise by "Sleeze Beez" and have it for over 2 years already! It is never used by anyone and has a nice buildup without scaring the crap out of you whenever someone calls. =)

So here it goes...

What's your ringtone and what are it's pro's and con's?

Discuss! =D

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 6:50am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

i have "nagisas theme" as my ringtone and "yunas theme" as my alarm clock. not really suited for either but i like them

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 8:22am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I just use At&t tone because it's one of the only free ones for my phone and it's good enough. I hear it well enough and I'm pretty used to it now that I can hear it even if it's a pretty faint noise, and that's good enough for me!

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 8:24am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

I have the opening intro to sweet child of mine.

That's also my alarm for pretty much everything. It makes me WANT to get up in the morning.

My text tone is the pokemon health center one from Ruby. Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore. xD

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 1:19pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,108 posts

Knight

In my previous phone I had a Bugs Bunny tone. He said: "Heee, hello, this is Bugs, you're wanted on the telephone!"
Now I have a boring generic one since the Bugs Bunny tone wasn't available anymore.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 1:20pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,108 posts

Knight

"Heee, hello, this is Bugs, you're wanted on the telephone!"

Oops, let's try again.
"Heee, hello, this is Bugs, hey doc, you're wanted on the telephone!"

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 4:16pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,263 posts

I have the first 30 seconds Back in Black as my ringtone.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 4:43pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Solomon's Key 2 - Ice Rock Island (World 1)... At least, it would be, if I had a phone. >:

I love its quirky 8-bit sound and authenticity. There aren't really any cons, I don't think. :D

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 5:07pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

My ringtone is Vintage Telephone...and, as you can guess, sounds like a vintage telephone when it rings!

I like the sound of it, and it isn't a ringtone a lot of people have so I find it quite unique!

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 6:12pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

I use one of the default ringtones. It's called "Bollywood" and it sounds like an Indian dance song. Really good at getting my attention.

Reply to What rriinngg-tone do you have?!

You must be logged in to post a reply!