Forums

ForumsForum Games

Calandria (RPG)

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 4:21pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 12/100
Magic: 91/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I do as told

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 4:43pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 12/100
Magic: 91/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

You are signed for the 2nd shift. what do you do while you wait?

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 4:44pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 12/100
Magic: 91/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I go looking for food and water.

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 5:14pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 11/100
Magic: 90/100
Hunger: 40/100
Thirst: 41/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

*i recommend you rest and heal yourself...*

You start going out to find food and water when a soldier offers to come with you

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 5:35pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 11/100
Magic: 90/100
Hunger: 40/100
Thirst: 41/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I tell the soldier to go on ahead. I need to heal myself

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 5:41pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 12/100
Magic: 91/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

You tell the soldier to go ahead. The adventure goes with him to help out. You sit against a wall and you feel just how bad you are. Everything hurts and your eyes feel heavy what do you want to do

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 5:58pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 12/100
Magic: 91/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I heal myself first before I rest

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 6:33pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 11/100
Magic: 42/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I amuse healers touch*

You use healers touch but your wounds are great and should take some time take affect you begin sleeping and fall into a deep sleep in a dream. You stand there in heavy combat armor holding a powerful arcane spell to finish off something that you can't quite make out. what do you do?

 

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 6:35pm

Cardibard

Cardibard

18 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 5/100
Stamina: 11/100
Magic: 42/100
Hunger: 42/100
Thirst: 43/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

I focus in on the image before it is destroyed

 

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 7:14am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Sparky
Gender:M
Kingdom:Mages guild
Class: Archer
Health: 71/100
Stamina: 54/100
Magic: 100/100
Hunger: 40/100
Thirst: 39/100
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 3
Accuracy: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6'3"
Inventory weight: 4/40
Weapons:staff
Armour:Mages cloak with very light leather armor underneath
gear: Spell book (9 spells total know 2, Fire hands, and healers touch)
Aid:

*i don't think my post went through so re-post*

You try to foucse and start to you see a huge jaw with teeth and another claw then your woken to swords clashing. You can't see anyone in the cave though

 
Reply to Calandria (RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!