Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

dino storm crashed my computer!

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 7:00pm

stedcoolkid12

stedcoolkid12

6 posts

heres the situation : i choose my character then all of a sudden it crashs my computer *sob* please tell me i can play.

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 7:10pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Your graphics card may not be able to handle the graphics, or your computer doesn't have enough memory.

Does it go to the blue screen?

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 7:29pm

stedcoolkid12

stedcoolkid12

6 posts

yep

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 9:15pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

yep

Sounds like a hardware issue, so your computer cannot handle the game. I recommend that you do not continue to play the game, to avoid permanent damage to your computer.

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:45pm

ThatGuyOnBroadway

ThatGuyOnBroadway

23 posts

Sorry bro. My PC sucks too. I'm just SCARED to try because i have a feeling that my PC is goind to freeze.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 4:19pm

stedcoolkid12

stedcoolkid12

6 posts

this stinks! man stupid dino storm had to be too new so my computer couldn't handle *is sad* *sigh*

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 8:05pm

stedcoolkid12

stedcoolkid12

6 posts

question : how many times do you have to play to permantly damage my computer

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 9:22pm

jkmeador1

jkmeador1

1 post

My little brother has forgotten his password and username on armorgames and we tried to send a email for "password reset" but it only said the PASSWORD reset. we still dont know the username, what do we do?!?

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 10:57pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

question : how many times do you have to play to permantly damage my computer

That's hard to say. It could last a year, or it could last an hour. I wouldn't push it, as that may have only one result... You putting your computer in the trash.

My little brother has forgotten his password and username on armorgames and we tried to send a email for "password reset" but it only said the PASSWORD reset. we still dont know the username, what do we do?!?

Email justin@armorgames.com

Provide the email address used to create the account. He'll take care of you.

In the future, I recommend that you create a new thread for your problems. It can allow you to receive as much feedback and advice possible, and allow your problem to be solved as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 3:19am

SHAMOWZOW

SHAMOWZOW

4 posts

how od i create my own forum

Reply to dino storm crashed my computer!

You must be logged in to post a reply!