ForumsSupport Forumdino storm crashed my computer!

16 3451
stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

heres the situation : i choose my character then all of a sudden it crashs my computer *sob* please tell me i can play.

• 16 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Your graphics card may not be able to handle the graphics, or your computer doesn't have enough memory.

Does it go to the blue screen?

stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

yep

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

yep

Sounds like a hardware issue, so your computer cannot handle the game. I recommend that you do not continue to play the game, to avoid permanent damage to your computer.
ThatGuyOnBroadway
ThatGuyOnBroadway
28 posts
Nomad

Sorry bro. My PC sucks too. I'm just SCARED to try because i have a feeling that my PC is goind to freeze.

stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

this stinks! man stupid dino storm had to be too new so my computer couldn't handle *is sad* *sigh*

stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

question : how many times do you have to play to permantly damage my computer

jkmeador1
jkmeador1
1 posts
Nomad

My little brother has forgotten his password and username on armorgames and we tried to send a email for &quotassword reset" but it only said the PASSWORD reset. we still dont know the username, what do we do?!?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

question : how many times do you have to play to permantly damage my computer

That's hard to say. It could last a year, or it could last an hour. I wouldn't push it, as that may have only one result... You putting your computer in the trash.

My little brother has forgotten his password and username on armorgames and we tried to send a email for &quotassword reset" but it only said the PASSWORD reset. we still dont know the username, what do we do?!?

Email support@armorgames.com

Provide the email address used to create the account. He'll take care of you.

In the future, I recommend that you create a new thread for your problems. It can allow you to receive as much feedback and advice possible, and allow your problem to be solved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
SHAMOWZOW
SHAMOWZOW
4 posts
Nomad

how od i create my own forum

zzaaxx1
zzaaxx1
2 posts
Shepherd

I agree with UUM. Don't play the game at all. (I have a mac so it doesn't matter) If you want to keep the computer, don't play. If you want to get a new computer use it as an excuse.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

how od i create my own forum

If you're in Support and Suggestions, you will notice there is a button near the top of the forum that says "New Topic" click that.
stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

this computer is already hooked up to our computer and this is also my work computer

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

this computer is already hooked up to our computer and this is also my work computer

I don't think it will make a difference. Forcing your computer to play the game will probably end up killing it.

Since it's also your work computer, I don't think you need to ruin it.

I highly recommend that you do not play the game.
stedcoolkid12
stedcoolkid12
6 posts
Nomad

i am not playing anymore but i miss playing it stupid dino storm couldn't make it compatible for my computer *sad face*

deBOSSdude
deBOSSdude
1 posts
Nomad

yea ive read a bit of ur earlier messages and i probebly cant play the game and just forget about the game but maybe i can play. so here is my question

Question:Why when i click on the website to GO TO THE GAME it says as soon as i get to the page my internet stoped working (I havent played game yet).

Showing 1-15 of 16