Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama, Please Don't Authorize My Assassination

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 4:49pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

i wont go too much into the dabate but i have to say that you really cant say that. i remember a thread where you said yourself that every single israeli and american is an enemy

I could never say that.
NEVER EVER

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:28pm

EnigmaX

EnigmaX

101 posts

Now you are making strawmen.

Nope. But to claim that I made a strawman is to make one yourself.

Hell, US have evacuated many bases near af pak border

Funny, but the articles you posted are all about drones attacking and killing terrorist.

I am talking about FATA people, they are tribals and their wars go on for decades and yes they live for revenge

So? They still reside in Pakistan, ergo, they are Pakistani. And its fallacious for you to act like they would all agree with you.

And if all they live for is revenge, perhaps you could direct me to a sound source that states this as so? An inter-tribal agreement, perhaps. Or a codified set of tribal laws.

Don't put words in my mouth, also in war, you bomb your enemies, not your allies

But on the topic of India, I'd like to know your thoughts on Pakistan killing Indian civilians during the various conflict those two nations have engaged in.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:20pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

1- You are saying something as a fact about me which I have not done, hence a strawman.
-2 They were in answer to your post
-3 You are wrong
4-Wars with India were all out wars, unlike shooting you ally in back.
Civilian deaths on both sides were regrettable and both sides treid to keep them to a minimum.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:33pm

EnigmaX

EnigmaX

101 posts

1) Want to cite an actual case of libel, rather than continue to advance your baseless accusations?

2) and your point is? 'Sunflowers' could be an aswer, but that doesn't mean its correct or even relevant.

3) Pakistani Government says otherwise

4) how do you define an 'all out war'? Likewise, do the deaths of civilians negate justification for action? Or are they permissiable in the a hie ement of adesired end? Furthermore, what parameters do you have for a side 'trying' to keep civilian casualties down? Using the most advanced weaponry? Only stricking when an enemies death is likely?

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:45pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

1- went over my head
2- Ditto
3- You talking about govrn. which govrn.? The govrn known to be America's *****.
4- An all out war is a war where the war is declared by one or both belligrents unlike
these sneak attacks.
5-Not considering all adult males a fair game.
Any ways,I am done talking to you as it is apparrent that you don't think non -US citizens to be human.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 7:06pm

EnigmaX

EnigmaX

101 posts

1) Then if you can't comprehend your actions, its advised not to do them.

2) lololololo

3) of course it is. Likewise, I have no doubt that any point I make will be negated by you referencing some outlandish, self imagined conspiracy that uses your own bloviations rather than reason or logic to roove' a point. You should probably put your tinfoil hat back on, before the US-Zionist mindcontrol ray makes you never question the regime again.

4) The Taliban and al-Qaeda have both declared a jihad (holy war) against the US. Likewise, the Congress of the US has authorized conflict against the Taliban and al-Qaeda, thus serving as an effective declaration of war. So the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the Drone campaign in Pakistan (since it is against the forces of the Taliban and al-Qaeda) are justified under your definition of 'all out war', and so the deaths of any civilians are irrelevant provided they achieve the military end. QED

5) No; as I have stated previously in this thread, I believe that the rights of Americans come first, and so defending those rights comes first. All else is second. It is also blatantly apparent, in this and in other threads, that you have a broad hatred of Americans. For starters, you made the bold and erratic claim that Americans are barbarians who can only be reasoned with violence. Such an attitude won't get you very far in this world, especially when America is the dominant player in it. Hugs and tickles.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 7:09pm

Pieguyme

Pieguyme

1,002 posts

My thoughts on this paper: Ummmmm... for every person YOU kill? Okay What does that tell us about you?

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 8:37pm

Moe

Moe

1,783 posts

Or if I lose a freind or family to US drones

Right, because no Americans have lost friends or family to terrorists. Oh wait, thats not right. And its not like the terrorists are targeting civilians. Oh wait, thats not right either. When people are fighting there are civilian casualties, its unavoidable. Just be glad its not 500 or 1000 years ago when whole villages were just burned by a passing army.

Don't put words in my mouth, also in war, you bomb your enemies, not your allies

Maybe you should tell the terrorists that.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 8:53pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Maybe you should tell the terrorists that.

They openly state who their enemies are
Right, because no Americans have lost friends or family to terrorists. Oh wait, thats not right. And its not like the terrorists are targeting civilians. Oh wait, thats not right either. When people are fighting there are civilian casualties, its unavoidable. Just be glad its not 500 or 1000 years ago when whole villages were just burned by a passing army.

Terrorists are the scum of the earth, and America is stooping to their level and even lower.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 1:05am

Moe

Moe

1,783 posts

They openly state who their enemies are

And then attack everyone.

Terrorists are the scum of the earth, and America is stooping to their level and even lower.

I know I'm not the most attentive to current events, but I must have missed a lot if that happened. From what I've seen, terrorists target everyone, the US targets the terrorists. Do civilians sometimes get caught in the middle? Yes. Is the US targeting civilians? No. Is the US using home made explosives to kill people? No. Are the terrorists? Yes. Is the US using modern technology to cause as few civilian casualties as possible? Yes. You are complaining because some morons think its smart to start wars with world powers, and your complaints are against the world power, not the people causing the problems. Is it just me, or is something wrong there?

Reply to Obama, Please Don't Authorize My Assassination

You must be logged in to post a reply!