ForumsWEPRIs the world coming to an end?

35 13056
Rageness113
Rageness113
9 posts
Nomad

it's coming . . .the date is near. . .give me your opinions about the 12-21-12 date if the world is coming to an end

• 35 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

So many ways to debunk it...my favorite is the face that the Mayans didn't have leap year in their calender...so technically...the world ended a few months ago if we go by their calender

i like the 1 about that there is more reason to be scared of the sun imploding then the maya calendar ending (counting all the cycle's)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I have an idead,
why don't we make it (the apoclypse) come true?
How about we all charge at WMD , bio warfare, chemo warfare facilities near us on that date?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Hey guys I have an idead,
why don't we make it (the apoclypse) come true?

because life is worth more then death.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

because life is worth more then death.

World is in ****ty condition already.
Lets start a war
to annihilate them all
To start that war, we will have to start small, like a riot or a brawl.
Turn it city wide, give it a political flavor, stage some murders, blow some buildings.
Blow a catholic church in Ireland, blow a protestant church in england.
Kill some shias in Pakistan, Kill some sunnis in Iran.
Kill some buddhists in india, kill some hindus in bhotan.
Flame some riots in china, and do the same in japan.
Then watch the world burn and laugh like a maniac.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Then watch the world burn and laugh like a maniac.

your right, those ideas are the ideas of a twisted maniac.

the world is no more ****y then it has ever been.
it's no reason to destroy it.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I can't wait to see the mass suicide.

In the words of Dr. Suess:
That day, the IQ of the world grew 3 times as large.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I can't wait to see the mass suicide.

I'll say. Think of the jobs that will be available.

What am I saying? People who believe the world is going to end on December 21 don't have jobs.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That day, the IQ of the world grew 3 times as large.

They'll just come up with another date like they always do.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

They'll just come up with another date like they always do.

They already did. I think Newton's will be the next big one.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

2016:

An article in Weekly World News describes a find by a Professor Lloyd Cunningdale of Salt Lake City who was excavating with his students at the site of the famous Donner party disaster of 1847. The latter were a group of settlers bound for California who became trapped by snow in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Cunningdale and students have found a time capsule left by the settlers which contains many predictions for the future. They predict that nations will abandon traditional methods of conflict and resort to the use of biological warfare. In 2016, one such disease will spread and kill all of the humans on the planet.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

or my favorite:

According to The Church of Blair, the human race will probably be terminated at 3:28 AM (Soho, England time) 2047, SEP. 14!. The church teaches, with tongue firmly in cheek, that if the human race does not discard their plastic conformity, then the Gods will withdraw their protection. The Gods don't want us to worship them; they don't want sacrifices or even offerings. They just want us to rid itself of our excessive "Normalcy". At that point, Astro-Lemurs (extra-terrestrials similar in shape to lemurs, but with rainbow colored bodies) will attack the entire human race and beat them to death with gigantic burritos. You have been warned. ;-)

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

According to The Church of Blair, the human race will probably be terminated at 3:28 AM (Soho, England time) 2047, SEP. 14!. The church teaches, with tongue firmly in cheek, that if the human race does not discard their plastic conformity, then the Gods will withdraw their protection. The Gods don't want us to worship them; they don't want sacrifices or even offerings. They just want us to rid itself of our excessive "Normalcy". At that point, Astro-Lemurs (extra-terrestrials similar in shape to lemurs, but with rainbow colored bodies) will attack the entire human race and beat them to death with gigantic burritos. You have been warned. ;-)

Don't sweat it, bro.
http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dishonored_guards.jpg
I got your back.

Anyway, that was hilarious. Some people, eh?
Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

Yes, the world will eventually end, but I believe it will be well after all of us here are long gone.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I think that day has just as much of a chance of the world being destroyed as any other day. Nothing really special to me, it seems though like a lot of people just fly off the handle quickly and start to panic for no major reason. I think that day may be hectic though because of all the people that would freak out.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I think that day may be hectic though because of all the people that would freak out.

I doubt it. We may hear about a few stupid crazies doing something, but all in all it will more likely than not be a normal day.
Showing 16-30 of 35