Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Is the world coming to an end?

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 1:59pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,828 posts

Knight

Ah it's Armageddon, run! Don't worry, Bruce Willis will blow up the giant meteorite heading for Earth (Aerosmith song playing in the background).

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 2:20pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

12-21-12.the world ends.for the 439th time.Killersup has been a ghost for the past 20,so he could really give a **** if the world ends or not.You foolish humans need to learn what death is like anyway.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 2:23pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Oh.. I kinda oversaw that, heh. People who think they did predict it are just too common -.- Sorry Masterforger!

I take no offense.  :)

Anyway, lies, lies, and more wonderful lies. Plus, why buy a survival kit? If I incited doomsday, it would be total. No survivors. Stupid humans.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 3:36pm

DSM

DSM

795 posts

The world is going to end! hurry and give all your money to charity, so you can go to heaven!

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 4:12pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

A pretty morbid interest of mine...but I'd love to see the suicide numbers for that date. So many people are scared from just a simple stone tablet!

So many ways to debunk it...my favorite is the face that the Mayans didn't have leap year in their calender...so technically...the world ended a few months ago if we go by their calender ;)

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 4:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS!?

We either get a ghost thread, an alien thread, or an Armageddon thread every two weeks. The scary part is that people continue to participate in them.

The idea was created to sell movies. /nuffsaid

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 5:25pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

So many ways to debunk it...my favorite is the face that the Mayans didn't have leap year in their calender...so technically...the world ended a few months ago if we go by their calender ;)

i like the 1 about that there is more reason to be scared of the sun imploding then the maya calendar ending ;) (counting all the cycle's)

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 5:29pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Hey guys I have an idead,
why don't we make it (the apoclypse) come true?
How about we all charge at WMD , bio warfare, chemo warfare facilities near us on that date?

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 6:12pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

Hey guys I have an idead,
why don't we make it (the apoclypse) come true?

because life is worth more then death.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 9:34pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

because life is worth more then death.

World is in ****ty condition already.
Lets start a war
to annihilate them all
To start that war, we will have to start small, like a riot or a brawl.
Turn it city wide, give it a political flavor, stage some murders, blow some buildings.
Blow a catholic church in Ireland, blow a protestant church in england.
Kill some shias in Pakistan, Kill some sunnis  in Iran.
Kill some buddhists in india, kill some hindus in bhotan.
Flame some riots in china, and do the same in japan.
Then watch the world burn and laugh like a maniac.

Reply to Is the world coming to an end?

You must be logged in to post a reply!