ForumsWEPRIs the world coming to an end?

35 13065
Rageness113
Rageness113
9 posts
Nomad

it's coming . . .the date is near. . .give me your opinions about the 12-21-12 date if the world is coming to an end

• 35 Replies
SonOfVader
SonOfVader
110 posts
Blacksmith

Still, it'll be a good excuse to run around naked for a day... Or is that just me?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

*facepalm* one AG update and everyone thinks it's a sign of the end of the world.

On a more serious note. At least in the time that my one of my history books was written, nobody could read any of the main stuff besides the calenders. So as far as anyone knows they might not have even considered the world ending on that day

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Is the person making the prediction the same person who predicted that the world would end sometime in the spring of this year?
As President George Bush almost said;-
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

BryceBoltzmann
BryceBoltzmann
1 posts
Nomad

The world gonna end!? I don't even have a to meet other alien races

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Is the person making the prediction the same person who predicted that the world would end sometime in the spring of this year?

no, it's not 1 person making the predictions. but thousands, and all of them are scammers that are after your money

As President George Bush almost said;-
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

almost said? lol

anyway, the guy predicting the end of theworld earlyer this year. already made 3 or 4 other endings of the world.
people that believed him were more times fooled then just twice
Showing 31-35 of 35