Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 6:52pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

280 posts

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 10:33pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I love it when does the next series start I heard it was sometime in the next 2 weeks does anyone know the exact date for the UK? usually it's a week after america gets it.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 10:04am

JCCOOL

JCCOOL

60 posts

great tv series and i quite enjoy the comic book style video game made by telltale games, and i hear they're making a first person shooter of The Walking Dead coming out early next year.
  JCCOOL.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 8:11pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Been watching the marathon on AMC all day, only about an hour left till the new episode.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 10:58pm

Zenithar97

Zenithar97

1 post

I saw it at 9 & 10. I liked the episode. The contest I just found out and the 5k. Wish I lived in those areas.

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 11:04am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Well ****, that sucks for Hershel. Hopefully what Rick did saved his life, I'd hate to see that character go.

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 9:04pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Hershel logic: Let's not walk on the other side of the hallway, away from the questionable dead person.Let's step riiiiiiiight over it.

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 9:31pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

If Hershel dies, I ragequit for a few episodes.

Also, I wonder if Rick is going to off those prisoners like he did the survivors in Season 2...

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 11:20pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Also, I wonder if Rick is going to off those prisoners like he did the survivors in Season 2.

You mean the ones in the bar? They were a threat so he had to do it, but I don't think he'd kill living people for no reason. Though if they are really prisoners I don't think he'd let them near the rest of the group.

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 5:14pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

110 posts

A bit boring but,hey it does contain Zombie-related-stuff

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!