ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71190
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I feel like she was trying to make things less awkward between herself and Carl... ease the tension that was definitely there

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Okay, how was the Governor able to track Andrea? She also didn't take his truck for some reason, I'm pretty sure he left it on and while he was inside with the walkers she could've easily took it. Besides that I enjoyed this episode.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Okay, how was the Governor able to track Andrea? She also didn't take his truck for some reason, I'm pretty sure he left it on and while he was inside with the walkers she could've easily took it. Besides that I enjoyed this episode.

Yeah, a lot of holes. I mean what a coincidence that the Governor managed to pass by a road in the middle of no where, where Andrea is in the middle of a field.

The her no grabbing the car is kind of stupid to me.. Who else would have taken the car? A zombie? Lol..

I also enjoyed it but I hate that the Governor manage to catch up to Andrea and without being heard whatsoever... Even if he had the car... :/ I was really hoping she could go back, but now she's probably done for lolol.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I actually think that Milton will kill the Governor! He doesn't take His or Rick's side, he is neutral. But you can tell he doesn't agree with the Governor. One of these days The Governor is gonna make Milton cross the line and finish the job!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I mean what a coincidence that the Governor managed to pass by a road in the middle of no where, where Andrea is in the middle of a field.

When I saw that truck I thought it was the guys from the walker pit going back to town, but yeah, what a coincidence...
The her no grabbing the car is kind of stupid to me.. Who else would have taken the car? A zombie?

I also want to know how the Governor got out of that building, last we saw he ran out of ammo and was surrounded. It would've made for a pretty intense scene if they showed the rest.

As for Milton, he probably burned the walkers and I think he'll try to save Andrea, but not kill the Governor. I feel like it'd be more exciting if one of the group members did; Glenn, Maggie, Merle, Rick, or even Daryl.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

As for Milton, he probably burned the walkers and I think he'll try to save Andrea, but not kill the Governor.

For some reason I just don't think it was him.. It's a bit too obvious for me. Maybe I'm wrong but meh..
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Just going to butt in here, but this is pretty much the first episode I won't see when it first comes out since the first season D: Anyone know if AMC plays it again before next Sunday?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just going to butt in here, but this is pretty much the first episode I won't see when it first comes out since the first season D: Anyone know if AMC plays it again before next Sunday?

Friday.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

NOOOOOOOO

Dammit, I had a feeling that was going to happen. He was getting more lines...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

zombies are really old now I wish something new would could top it but dont get me wrong there are shows that are still exciting like the alphas

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Who do you think is going to die in this last chapter of the season?

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Who do you think is going to die in this last chapter of the season?

Judging by previous seasons, one woman will be separated from the group (probably the teenage girl whose name I won't bother to remember until she does something useful), they'll kill off the only black guy currently on the show and a new guy will show up next season, and one older guy will die (I'm guessing Merle for this one). Then Michone will tell Rick that it wasn't his fault they died and that they're all safer to try comforting him. Daryl will get upset that his brother died and start spending time alone again. End season.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What an ending.

Few things (SPOILERS):

Why did those two just stand there while the Governor shot his own people? I understand that they could've been in shock of it, but they could've acted... instead they let him slaughter a bunch of people from the town then drive away with him.

Also, how does no one from the bunch that died get a shot off at the Governor? They had guns but nobody shot. Once the Governor started shooting they started running, which made no sense to me; they have nowhere to go and were carrying guns. Well, someone from Tyreese's group was there and pointed a gun at the Governor but didn't shoot and ended up dying. It was after the Governor pretty much killed everyone too, so you'd think he would've taken him down.

I expected more of this episode. People in Rick's group dying (to make it more dramatic), closing the prison / Woodbury arc, etc, but overall I thought this was a good episode, just wondering how they plan to continue it. The Governor only has those two guys with him while Rick basically took everyone from Woodbury back to the prison, and the group didn't lose anyone unless you count Andrea.

So to sum it up:
- Governor killed ~half of Woodbury, flees with his two main men
- Rick takes rest of the Woodbury folk back to the prison
- Character deaths, one of them being a major character

Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

I didn't like the episode so much, I guess I was expecting too much of it.

Even with all the things Andrea did, her death still hit me haha.
And what the hell is wrong with Carl? I mean, he gets all upset when he sees the Woodbury people going inside the jail, and he kills that kid who obviously had no intention of harming them.

And where is the next season is going to be? I figured they would go to another place because they have a lot of time there and is getting bored, but now with the Woodbury people in the jail I don't know if they are leaving or not.

I also didn't like that the governor just ran away like that, I would have liked that he died by the hands of Daryl, or just walkers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think Carl was in the right there. The kid wasn't dropping the shotgun even after being asked to; he was approaching Carl while it was still in his hands, and Carl's later reasoning for doing what he did made sense. You just can't take risks.

The next season will most likely be where it ended, the remaining Woodbury people in the prison, but I'm not sure how they'll advance that. Surely the Governor won't be able to fight them with just two others on his side.

Showing 151-165 of 167