Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:17pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

my guess is that they're both going to somehow escape.

Doubt it. I think that Merle is going to sacrifice himself for his little brother, somehow allowing him to escape.
I don't know about you guys but Dale was my favorite character and when he died, I flipped out.
Glenn better not die though, could that would just make a whole bunch of people mad (I think, what about you?) Like when Shane died, I didn't really meet anybody that didn't want him to die. But Glenn.....

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 7:55pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

Dale was my favorite character

Dale was both completely and utterly annoying, and absolutely brilliant. When he died, I hated carl for a long time. However, if you want to constantly fear your favorite characters dying unexpectedly, read the comics.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 8:00pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

When he died, I hated carl for a long time

Same here, cuz he was kind of the fault

read the comics.

Ordering compendium

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 2:29pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

One day more!

Very excited for this episode.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 11:32pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Rick has officially lost it. Aside from that, I'm curious what Daryl and Merle are gonna do. I don't think the show would go between focusing on the group and what Daryl and Merle are doing (at least not for long), and I hope they don't cut them out of the show.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:18am

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I don't think the show would go between focusing on the group and what Daryl and Merle are doing

They won't do that. They're already concentrating on the main group and Woodbury. Adding a 3rd group for any considerable amount of time just seems unlikely. I'm personally feeling bad for Tyrone, his group came just in time to see Rick freak out

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:31am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Tyreese. But yeah, Rick doesn't trust anyone, and that's understandable considering all the stuff he's been through. He's tried to trust Merle, Jenner, Shane, bar dudes, and the prisoners, but they've all betrayed him.

As for Daryl and Merle, I believe they were shown in the preview for the next episode. I'm not sure how they're going to play a part in all this.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 1:44pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

Tyreese

Oh god, the shame! I have disgraced myself... lets just blame it on the fact that I was really tired when I typed that.

I believe they were shown in the preview for the next episode.

I think they were too, but I don't think the show is going to keep them separate for too long. It will be interesting. I really want to know what the governor is going to do.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:42am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

All of you seems to like Dale!

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 1:07pm

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

I wouldn't mind if Glenn died. Is that bad? I'm glad Maggie flipped on him the way she did. He deserved it.

As far as the Merle brothers, THANK GOODNESS THEY'RE BACK. They saved Rick's ***. Now if only Merle can refrain from being an *******....

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!