The Walking Dead

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 6:13pm

Kenezie

Kenezie

27 posts

It might not be Rick killing the prisoners but Daryl might kill them

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 10:21pm

116 posts

Herschel can't die, they need to have a wise man now that Dale is gone.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 12:20pm

116 posts

Can't wait to see what happens with Herschel tonight..

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 11:18am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,473 posts

Knight

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way. It was an epic stare down then puts the blade in his head, but the guy was messing with Rick. Rick doesn't take **** from anyone now.

He also doesn't seem to like Lori anymore, neither does Carl.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 12:34pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

I expected Rick to kill that Hispanic dude, but not that way

I found that pretty surprising actually, surprising but awesome. Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane :D

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 12:35pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

I found that pretty surprising actually, surprising but awesome. Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane :D

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 12:36pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 2:13pm

AkinaKai

AkinaKai

2 posts

Is Lory dead yet? Stopped watching the show because she annoyed me too much.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 2:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,473 posts

Knight

Anyways it's better to kill that Hispanic guy then let the problem escalate like it did with Shane

Yeah, he definitely learned from that. Shane pushed Rick for the longest time, he wasn't gonna let someone else do that. The Hispanic guy pointed a gun at Rick, almost cut his neck with a machete, and threw a zombie at him. But Rick still cares about people and won't kill every stranger, he let those other two go after all.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 5:06pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

But Rick still cares about people and won't kill every stranger, he let those other two go after all.

What did surprise me is how he indirectly killed that skinny black guy when he ran away, was not expect that at all. Wasn't bothered by it though ;)

The Hispanic guy pointed a gun at Rick, almost cut his neck with a machete, and threw a zombie at him.

When you say it that way I've got to wonder why they weren't the best of friend 0.o

P.S. Sorry about that triple post, not sure how that happened.

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!