Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 9:15pm

113 posts

Wasn't that situation with Carol before the part with the prisoners?

No, I'm pretty sure it was the second last scene (The last being Rick talking to Lori)

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 4:42am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Really fun :) especially because I like games and movies with surviving.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:10am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Morgan and Duane?
Merle?
Governor or his soldiers?
Maybe even Andrew? (Doubtful since it's nearly impossible he escaped, but who knows?)

I'll guess Merle.

- No indication that Morgan and Duane are still alive/gonna be in the show. Last we heard from them was when Rick had the walkie talkie, we didn't actually hear them, he was just talking.
- Is the Governor the one that rescued Michonne and Andrea/boss of that town? We did see in a preview that he was going to go up to the prison one day, so it could be him, but I think they'll save that for the middle/end of the season.
- Andrew had like three lines in that episode, highly unlikely he escaped that situation, and with the other characters the show has I doubt they'd make this one *big*.

So I'm gonna say it's Merle.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:14am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That was redundant, I didn't mean to put I'll guess Merle twice, but I think that's the best choice.

He could've been stalking them this whole time or was sent out to look for more supplies/people by the Governor, if he's in fact working for him.

I don't think the Governor knows of their whereabouts yet and I doubt he's organise a large team of people to search based off Andrea saying she left her group. Hasn't it been months since that happened in the series time? I'll assume so, because Lori's baby is almost here and Hershel grew a beard.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:32am

113 posts

Yeah, but Merle is the type of guy who wouldn't just sit there and watch... He'd walk in and try to kill T-dogg and Rick, which is the only reason I dont think it's him...

The Governor will be in the next episode though, thats where his story actually starts...  I'm pretty sure this weeks episode will focus of Andrea, Michonne and the Governor.  And maybe a little of the prison

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:49am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Merle could've learned from his past encounter with them. He lost his hand because of it after all. I'm sure he's gotten smarter and wouldn't just charge in. I don't think he has a way in either.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:14pm

113 posts

Merle could've learned from his past encounter with them. He lost his hand because of it after all. I'm sure he's gotten smarter and wouldn't just charge in. I don't think he has a way in either.

Merle doesn't exactly seem like someone who would learn from his mistakes but it's not impossible he's trying to be stealthier.

But if he's been watching them (I'd guess long enough to be before they got to the prison, otherwise he wouldn't have known they were there) he would have watched them get in and done the same thing...

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:59pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

215 posts

For example, When rick first meets the group and him and Glenn walk around covered in Zombie guts to hide their smell... Then on the highway they hide under the cars and the Zombies don't smell them?

I disagree, there is a pretty big difference in these two scenarios. In the first scenario Rock and Glenn walk in the middle of the zombies where the walkers can see them, so it's necessary to look and smell like one of them. In the second scenario you have already hidden from them and you already smell from weeks without bathing and you're in the middle of a highway surrounded by smelly corpses making you smell as them.

I'm pretty sure this weeks episode will focus of Andrea, Michonne and the Governor.  And maybe a little of the prison

It may be 50/50  on both of these parties, after all you did have that person stalking and watching the prison at the end of the last episode, can't ignore that.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:54pm

113 posts

I disagree, there is a pretty big difference in these two scenarios. In the first scenario Rock and Glenn walk in the middle of the zombies where the walkers can see them, so it's necessary to look and smell like one of them. In the second scenario you have already hidden from them and you already smell from weeks without bathing and you're in the middle of a highway surrounded by smelly corpses making you smell as them.

Yeah, but if smell is such a big part of recognizing the humans and zombies are always on the hunt I'm sure they'd be looking for some human scent.  Blood hounds still smell what they are looking for when they aren't looking right at it.. And I know they stink... But I don't think their smell is quite comparable to that of rotting flesh.  I see where you're coming from, but I still kind of stick with that being a mistake.

It may be 50/50  on both of these parties, after all you did have that person stalking and watching the prison at the end of the last episode, can't ignore that.

The reason I think it'll be nearly all Governor and no Prison is because the "Next time on.." consisted of 100% clips of Michonne, Andrea and The Governor from what I remember.  (Well, maybe 99% if you include Merle's 1%)

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 10:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

What the hell? I can understand killing the soldiers because more supplies and less mouths to feed, though if he kept them alive that would be more security. But what I don't understand is why he has those heads in fish tanks. Anyone care to explain?

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!