Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Walking Dead

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 9:45pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

319 posts

Thanks Matrix, finished watching the 3rd episode earlier, and the leader of that group is straight up EVIL, why would he kill the military people >
And now I know why they had all those guns when the girl asked why....

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 9:48pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,030 posts

And why did the helicopter crash in the first place?

ALSO: How the hell did Andrea and blacky not know that everyone was infected? They have been on the road for 9 months...

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 9:53pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,464 posts

Knight

I think they hit something with the tail or it was already damaged, not sure. I'll watch that part tomorrow if nobody explains by then.
ALSO: How the hell did Andrea and blacky not know that everyone was infected? They have been on the road for 9 months...

Don't think they plan on showing what they did for 9 months, but everyone was most likely a zombie if they were just roaming around. Smart ones left and searched for better/secure areas, and the others stuck around and got eaten.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 10:43pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

Thanks Matrix, finished watching the 3rd episode earlier, and the leader of that group is straight up EVIL, why would he kill the military people >

That's the Governor I know and hate from the comics.

Anyway, they should have showed at least a little bit of the goings-on in the prison, I don't want to wait to see what the prisoners did. Any speculations?

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 11:14pm

116 posts

Well, helicopters and planes don't have 100% no crash rates, could have just been a glitch in it... They can't keep it in great condition with the supplies and condition of life now.

Also, I don't think they came across anyone, it looked like they stayed pretty stationary.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 11:47am

DjRykode

DjRykode

10 posts

The Game or The Show or The Trailer cos I prefer the trailer too

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 1:05pm

116 posts

The Game or The Show or The Trailer cos I prefer the trailer too

This thread is for the show...

Theres a thread for the game here.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 10:01pm

VonHeisenbourg

VonHeisenbourg

379 posts

I think the pilot said he was having some pretty rough turbulence.

Andrea and Michonne probably only met zombies in those 9 months, so they wouldn't have had any way of that the living reanimate as well.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 10:35pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

why would he kill the military people

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they're a platoon of heavily armed, able bodied, and well trained soldiers who could easily kill him and everyone he knows?

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 11:11am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,464 posts

Knight

Oh, I don't know, maybe because they're a platoon of heavily armed, able bodied, and well trained soldiers who could easily kill him and everyone he knows?

They could've, but I doubt that would've happened. Seemed like all they wanted to do was get their friend(s) and move on. Even if they did stay, I think they would've just offered protection, at least until they found out that the Governor was insane.

Reply to The Walking Dead

You must be logged in to post a reply!