ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71185
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Tyreese. But yeah, Rick doesn't trust anyone, and that's understandable considering all the stuff he's been through. He's tried to trust Merle, Jenner, Shane, bar dudes, and the prisoners, but they've all betrayed him.

As for Daryl and Merle, I believe they were shown in the preview for the next episode. I'm not sure how they're going to play a part in all this.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Tyreese

Oh god, the shame! I have disgraced myself... lets just blame it on the fact that I was really tired when I typed that.
I believe they were shown in the preview for the next episode.

I think they were too, but I don't think the show is going to keep them separate for too long. It will be interesting. I really want to know what the governor is going to do.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

All of you seems to like Dale!

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I wouldn't mind if Glenn died. Is that bad? I'm glad Maggie flipped on him the way she did. He deserved it.

As far as the Merle brothers, THANK GOODNESS THEY'RE BACK. They saved Rick's ***. Now if only Merle can refrain from being an *******....

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Lol oops. Forgot about the filters here. Also, The war against the Governor begins! Hoorah.

Michonne, Rick, Glenn, The Merle brothers, and hopefully Tyreese and his gang vs the Governor. IM SO PUMPED

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think you mean Dixon brothers.

Also, nooooooo, cool moustache dude is dead. That caught me by surprise, in the middle of a conversation with Carol, then boom, headshot.

I can see Glenn and Merle getting into a fight soon, and I don't think Hershel will last much longer. One leg, can't move around quickly. He seems to have lost his unlimited ammo shotgun too.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

nooooooo, cool moustache dude

Axel.
I don't think Hershel will last much longer

I'm getting the same vibe, which makes me kinda sad. I really like him
Glenn and Merle getting into a fight soon

Yeah, definitely. Glenn is, as Hershel said, full of rage. Now that Merle is back (and may I say, Merle does seem to have taken it down a level after seeing Daryl's back... I did not catch what that was about, can someone help me?) I can see some aggression being pointed towards him from Glenn. Hopefully nobody dies :P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So Merle is basically in the group now, Glenn didn't seem too angry about it. I thought that was odd.

I'm not sure what they're going for with Tyreese. Isn't he supposed to be Rick's right hand man in the comics? In the latest episode he seemed willing to attack the group, but the episode before that he was telling the other two guys it'd be wrong to do that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Oh yeah, and Morgan is supposed return next episode. He's in the cast list.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I thought that was odd.

Yeah, I thought that was really odd actually. The guy almost killed him.
Isn't he supposed to be Rick's right hand man in the comics?

yeah, pretty much. I've trusted the show to make good decisions so far, I hope they don't turn him into something crappy. The white guys that are with Tyreese are gonna die for sure :P Morgan didn't come back in the comics for a long while, interesting that they're bringing him back so soon... I wonder why they're doing that
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

So Merle is basically in the group now, Glenn didn't seem too angry about it. I thought that was odd.

In my honest opinion, he seemed furious at Rick for letting him stay. He even said to give Merle 'The Traitor' in return for a possible truce.

I'm not sure what they're going for with Tyreese.

Me either, it's confusing to me as well. I was like... Wth, just when I was liking him. Well I guess we'll see. Oh and Andrea seems to be in a bit of a pickle, not knowing what to do and how to fix the whole mess.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

(and may I say, Merle does seem to have taken it down a level after seeing Daryl's back... I did not catch what that was about, can someone help me?)

Oops totally missed this. Sorry for the double post but anyways..

I think this has to do with their dad abusing them or something. It seems as if the dad did the same thing to Merle or he didn't because he managed to leave before that.

I think it hurt Merle when he saw that, and he felt guilty about leaving him when he was young so now he feels like a debt needs to be paid. Something like that.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The actor for Morgan did an amazing job and his lines were well written, they should do that more often. You could actually feel the emotion. Unfortunately Morgan isn't supposed to return until the last episode this season.

It was also nice to see Michonne talking with an expression besides anger, and they seem to be hinting at a relationship between her and Rick.

RIP backpack man.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Morgan's actor was absolutely wonderful... and I'm SO glad michonne is beginning to talk and be a human. It fills me with joy.
RIP backpack man.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

and I'm SO glad michonne is beginning to talk and be a human.

One thing I don't understand is why she grabbed that cat thing from the bar. Felt random and unnecessary.
Showing 136-150 of 167