ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71198
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

So intense. Somebody led zombies to the group's whereabouts and set off a loud alarm. Wonder who it could be, in the beginning we only saw their arm (most likely a black male) and bag. Lori also seems to be having her baby.

Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Great series!! Just this episode was not that great the previews for the next episode looks great though

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

#cryingmyeyesout

On my college application, when it askes who you admire most, I'm going to say T-Dog.

And you guys were right about it being Andrew. Surprising.

Also The Governer is boutta **** Andrea. It's in the drink.

Favorite line: "how come we've never hooked up?"

Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Hehehe very admirable, where did you figure out those names?

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I'm officialy caught up now
Just need to finish watching the 4th episode of season 3

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i saw all episodes i love them even the new ones i saw the new episode when the prison alarm goes off and it attracts a ton of zombies then the little kid tries to protect his mom but his mom died because they had to cut the baby out with a military knife

116 posts
Nomad

And you guys were right about it being Andrew. Surprising.

About time I got something right on here, aha.

Hehehe very admirable, where did you figure out those names?

Wait, What?

Favorite line: "how come we've never hooked up?"

Bringing Merle back has made the show so much better, but the rest of the Governor Storyline is boring.

But yeah, I'm kind of disappointed we won't get to see Merle VS. T-Dog.

I'm more disappointed we won't get to see more T-Dog at all.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm more disappointed we won't get to see more T-Dog at all.

He died because he decided to use reason. Voices of reason (all dead): Shane (sometimes), Dale, T-Dog.
116 posts
Nomad

He died because he decided to use reason. Voices of reason (all dead): Shane (sometimes), Dale, T-Dog.

I suppose, I was more thinking it to be whoever is against Rick at all dies.
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

During the episode I couldn't believe Lori died! She was one of my favourite characters, sure she acts stupid quite a bit, but stupid people make you laugh!

I actually thought the baby would be still-born. Not sure what I would've of thought of that 0.o

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

She was one of my favourite characters, sure she acts stupid quite a bit, but stupid people make you laugh!

Always thought she was annoying, but the scene where Rick cries was sad. Thought they would've made Lori's death more emotional, we saw her body there, heard Carl shoot, then him and Maggie left... Didn't feel much there.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I feel almost as if since we didn't see him shoot Lori there might be more.

But the flashback to Rick and Carl at the barn made a brutha wanna cry.

116 posts
Nomad

I feel almost as if since we didn't see him shoot Lori there might be more.

Ricks gotta wait for a phone call now
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm so disappointed that they killed off Lori. Of all people... The main protagonist's wife? The show has always been about Rick and Lori and their drama together, etc.

I'm not sure where Rick is going to go from here. Being cursed with a baby that very well may not be yours that you have to care for by yourself now that your wife is dead in a world like that has got to be one of the most detrimental things that could happen to you in a post-apocalyptic zombie world.

A baby is a baby. I get that. In a normal world, it's a blessing. But to have to raise one in a prison? With minimal supplies and food? I'm sorry but it's just one more problem for the group to handle.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A baby is a baby. I get that. In a normal world, it's a blessing. But to have to raise one in a prison? With minimal supplies and food? I'm sorry but it's just one more problem for the group to handle.

Not to mention it'll attract zombies through all the crying. I think the baby will die soon though, they just don't have the means to take care of it.
Showing 76-90 of 167