ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71087
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Everyone ready for the new episode tonight? I know that I'm looking forward to it.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Everyone ready for the new episode tonight? I know that I'm looking forward to it.

I am most definitely ready for it. xD
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I may not be able to watch it.

AT&T tv service has been acting up, everything's freezing.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Btw everyone talking about how it's going to survive and stuff without the mom.. Umm there is such thing as formula. o.0
They even previewed it saying they needed it and then cut it off to Daryl on his motorcycle heading out of the prison.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I was able to watch it. What was the phone business about? Or is Rick just imagining it?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

What was the phone business about? Or is Rick just imagining it?

It's real. I think. They sort of addressed it in the Talking Dead and the director said we'd find out in the next episode who was calling (hinting that it may possibly be real)

As far as Rick goes, I feel sorry for the poor guy. He seems to have nearly lost his mind and I'm not much surprised. I think he'll get back on track to himself in the next episode, although I'm still disappointed that they killed Lori so soon.

The Andrea situation is interesting. I'm waiting for the truly cynical and psychotic side of the Governor to show up. I don't think you can really conclude the fighting scene either of those. So far I'd describe him as a generally nice guy who tries to be a good leader although has a strange, twisted side to him.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It's real. I think. They sort of addressed it in the Talking Dead and the director said we'd find out in the next episode who was calling (hinting that it may possibly be real)

I recall when they first met the prisoners Rick (or the others) said that all the phone lines, internet, etc was nonexistent.
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

yeah i know right

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Phone call was explained, they found Carol, Michonne outsmarted 4 people, she also found the group, and Glenn and Maggie were captured.

Something I don't understand about that capture was how Merle did it... He shot the back of the window then they both jumped out the way. Wouldn't it have been better to have shot Merle? They were aiming on him, so that scene just made no sense to me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

**** Merle, hope he gets what's coming to him next episode. I also hope that Daryl doesn't end up dying, he's my favourite character.

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

This show are amazing, i love it

Gamecholic
Gamecholic
21 posts
Treasurer

AWESOME! I love deads!!

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

This show is AWESOME. Quite possibly my favorite show.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Ghost you really should put a spoiler warning before saying what happens in the next episode some people haven't seen it yet like me because it hasn't aired yet in the uk...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Unfortunately this is the mid-season finale.

Showing 91-105 of 167