ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

167 71195
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Big fan of the zombie show. Anybody else?

• 167 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

And the long long long wait begins till season 4...

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

And the long long long wait begins till season 4...

*The latter half of season 3.

Is it February yet...?
Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

I'm glad they finally came out with a really good zombie show. They have plenty of movies, but not many TV shows. I hope the Walking Dead stays for at least 10 seasons.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I hope the Walking Dead stays for at least 10 seasons.

It's a popular show, and a really good one at that, but I don't think they'd make it last that long. There's only so much that they can do, so it'd eventually turn into filler episodes and that'd be bad.
Is it February yet...?

Almost... there...
nageh
nageh
2 posts
Farmer

Question, what do you think is better, the comic book, or the t.v show?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I actually haven't read the comic, but is there someplace online where you can read them? I've only heard great things about it.
Mars_1
Mars_1
4 posts
Nomad

If you love Walking Dead

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE

unless you are driving

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Five more days!

I watched the preview of the new episode yesterday and the Governor had Merle and Daryl fighting to the death, whoever wins gets to go free. Merle hit Daryl in the stomach and he fell to the ground, then Merle started kicking him.

Hmm...

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

is there someplace online where you can read them?

I read most of them here
some parts are a little incomplete, but its better than nothing. As for what's going to happen between Daryl/Merle (my dream fight for a long time now), my guess is that they're both going to somehow escape. If both of them don't I'd put money down that Daryl would win.

I personally like the show better, but as far as I've seen, I'm a freak for thinking so
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

my guess is that they're both going to somehow escape.

Doubt it. I think that Merle is going to sacrifice himself for his little brother, somehow allowing him to escape.
I don't know about you guys but Dale was my favorite character and when he died, I flipped out.
Glenn better not die though, could that would just make a whole bunch of people mad (I think, what about you?) Like when Shane died, I didn't really meet anybody that didn't want him to die. But Glenn.....
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Dale was my favorite character

Dale was both completely and utterly annoying, and absolutely brilliant. When he died, I hated carl for a long time. However, if you want to constantly fear your favorite characters dying unexpectedly, read the comics.
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

When he died, I hated carl for a long time

Same here, cuz he was kind of the fault

read the comics.

Ordering compendium
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

One day more!

Very excited for this episode.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Rick has officially lost it. Aside from that, I'm curious what Daryl and Merle are gonna do. I don't think the show would go between focusing on the group and what Daryl and Merle are doing (at least not for long), and I hope they don't cut them out of the show.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

I don't think the show would go between focusing on the group and what Daryl and Merle are doing

They won't do that. They're already concentrating on the main group and Woodbury. Adding a 3rd group for any considerable amount of time just seems unlikely. I'm personally feeling bad for Tyrone, his group came just in time to see Rick freak out
Showing 121-135 of 167