Forums

ForumsForum Games

Heroes vs. Villains {RPG}

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 10:13pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Name: Zinnaora Pendragon
Nickname: Dark Lady Wolf (Heroic title) or Zin(by friends and family)
Affiliation: Hero
Power: Shadow/darkness manipulation
Health: 70/100
Stamina: 95/100
Hunger: 65/100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: She is of average height and weight for a 23 year old. She is built like a man when it comes to the muscles and shoulders. She has black hair that is wavy and kept short. Her eyes are a midnight blue and her skin has the color of someone who loves to be outdoors.
Bio: Zinnaora's mom is a human, and her dad comes from a long line of knights. Neither parent expected their daughter to be born with powers. This made growing up hard for not only was Zinnaora teased for obvious things but also for her powers. This drove her to be the hero that she is now. Zinnaora has been fighting evil for the last six years under the name of Dark Lady Wolf.
Personality: Loyal, easy to anger, playful, quiet, smart
Honor: 2
Fame: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money: $275
Clothing: Tan hiking boots, camouflaged shirt and pants (w/ a simple leather belt), a necklace that has the fang of a wolf on it and a cross
Weapons: Antique samurai sword, pepper spray, pocket knife, switchblade
Equipment: 5 ft. of rope
Aid: None
Other: Handgun ammo (32)

I leave the place to report to the one who gave me the job.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 1:58pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,393 posts

Name: Blue Wing
Nickname: Blue
Affiliation: Neutral
Power: Animal communication
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 85/100
Hunger: 90/100
Description: Short, skinny, light, long black hair, Black eyes.
Bio: he was always nice and friendly but somehow also different. didnt have a good relationship with his family and was considered the black sheep. hopes to find some friends he can love and trust.
Personality: Gentle, shy, quiet, calm, likes animals and nature. Different from most people and even though he's friendly, he bonds better with animals.
Honor: 0
Fame: 0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money: $500
Clothing: T-shirt, jeans
Weapons: None
Equipment: None
Other: None

"ok. ill try"

i get closer to the rats and stay a safe distance away. i crouch, looking at them thinking they are cute and reach out one of my arms.

i say with a smile "hello, please come to me come to me"

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 2:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

bump

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 7:26pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

bump

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 6:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

bump.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 8:53pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

3,548 posts

Name: Ransing Bluyd
Nickname: The Emperor
Affiliation: Villain
Power: Body is made of sand/Sand manipulation
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Description: 5"6, Thin, white hair, yellow eyes, "sandy" skin.
Bio: Ransing always had his powers. He never remembers getting them, he just felt it from the start. He was a freak and a loner in school. He was always picked on until one day, he snapped, proceeding to use the playground sandbox to kill his entire class. It was then he decided to embrace his monster. After all, turning the world into his sandy wasteland would be worth it.
Personality: Complete monster. While giving off a calm, cold persona, his inner self is just a compulsion to kill all in his way.
Honor: Kills all of his enemies, no regrets or remorse.
Fame: None
Money: $500
Clothing: A tan, beige trench coat.
Weapons: None
Equipment: None
Other: None

B

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bump, this is going to be my last one unless Unknown posts again in this month.

Reply to Heroes vs. Villains {RPG}

You must be logged in to post a reply!