Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

New Blood.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 10:05am

NFWar

NFWar

0 posts

Hello Armor Gamers. I am NFWar. I came here meet Armor Games better. Should have done it one and half year before. Better late than never.

I am making icons for Warcraft 3 and drawing in general.. with mouse. I was thinking to draw on a tablet, but it is just confusing and uncomfortable.
I came here to help people with game art and improove my skills (and stop playing games so much).

Nice to meet ya.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 2:44am

ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon

109 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames!

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 3:48am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Welcome to AG NFWar! If you have any questions or comments feel free to message me

Hopefully we see you more around the community

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 7:06am

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames NFwar,hope you enjoy the site.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 8:29am

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

Welcome to AG young AG'er. Have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Hopeto see you around.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 11:29am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,454 posts

Hurray! A new OSA. Of bloody meat... I mean yay a new person who plans on sticking around! Welcome to the forums

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 6:57am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

A very warm welcome to ArmorGames NFWar!!! =D

Great to hear an game artist is joining the ranks of the Armor Knights! I hope you'll enjoy the games (yes, you can still play them, no problem!) and it's wonderful community! =)

I encourage you to dive into the forums and meet all it's friendly inhabitants! The community is a wonderful place to hang out, discuss your favorite topics, get/give help on problems and meet new people from allover the world!

Remember, if there's anything you have a problem with or have a question about, don't hesitate to ask someone about it! This is a community that helps eachother! This is what made me join as it makes it a great one! =)

Again, welcome and c-ya 'round! ;)

Reply to New Blood.

You must be logged in to post a reply!