ForumsForum Games

Life of a Monster Hunter (In-Depth RPG)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:04am

kase70

kase70

111 posts

Name: Lillou Zitah
Nickname: Sweety
Bio: Farmers daughter, she has always been fascinated by predators power. Her leathery skin and muscle structure vouch for an outside life. She never had any weapon master but learned against animals how to crack skulls.
Stamina: Great (100) (100%)
Weapon Slot 1: Bone Hammer (42)
Sharpness: (100%)
Head: N/A
Neck: N/A
Chest: Cloth Shirt (0%)
Hands: N/A
Leggings: Cloth Pants (0%)
Feet: Leather Boots (0%)
Total Damage: 42
Total Damage Reduction: 0%
Active Effects:
Items: Herb (x2),
Gold: 0g
Trophies: None
Buddy: Jack
Weapon: Genprey Bowgun (36)
Time : Night

Sounds bad.. I'll have to ask him some explanations when i'll be back. I go further, looking for a quite lonely tree that I could climb, Then the only danger may come from the ground.
I don't go to the top, I stay on solid branches and try to hide as much as I can. The night will be long and I'll try to stay awaken the whole night.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 11:35pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

1,113 posts

This will be my last post for awhile. Since I am packing up and moving houses

Name: Jack Delorious
Nickname: Stone
Bio: Stone was quite a normal child. He was smart, ambitious, athletic, really quite the role model. However, when he was about 10, an enraged monster came along and ruined his life, killing his whole family and destroying his home while he was at school. After being given the news, he lived in an orphanage until he was 18, after which he became a monster hunter to make sure nothing like his experience happened to anyone else. He hates monsters overall, and if he was given the chance he'd probably kill every single one: good or bad. Aside from that, he's very serious, cold and calculating, always thinking things through and not too interested in social interactions.
Weapon Slot 1: Bone Dual Blades (12+12 Damage)
Total Damage: 24
Active Effects: N/A
Items: None
Buddy: None
Time: Night

The rope seems a little loose, it looks like they don't know how to tie them properly. There are an estimated 8 of them, its hard to tell as they run in and out of the entrance.

Name: Glades Gale
Nickname: Glades
Bio: Born into a peasant's household, Glades has always imagined to live a better life, but sadly all he really knows how to do are tactics and fighting; thus he became a hunter, hoping to strike it rich.
Weapon Slot 1: Medium Bowgun (17 Damage)
Ammunition: Basic Shot I (x47)(100%WD)(Loaded)
Sharpness: N/A
Total Damage: 17
Active Effects:
Items: Velociprey Scale (x3), Velociprey Claw (x1)
Pierce Shot I (x10)(75%x3WD), Scatter Shot I (x15(50%x5WD)
Trophies:
Buddy:
Time: Morning

You manage to back away to a nice big pine tree which will provide nice cover from the night monsters. As you climb you hear a loud growl, you poke your head out and see the what was hiding has flown up into the air. It's massive wings spreading out as it glides just under the moonlight far away. Once it is barely visible, it darts down further into the forest. It's a good thing you didn't approach it. You then close your eyes and sleep till the day.

The sunlight shines in your eyes waking you up. A new day.

Bio: Farmers daughter, she has always been fascinated by predators power. Her leathery skin and muscle structure vouch for an outside life. She never had any weapon master but learned against animals how to crack skulls.
Active Effects:

You pick out a tree that seems suitable for resting in, and is easily climbable. Hours pass, and no sign of Jack. Thoughts of the worse run through your mind until, Jack pops up from the bottom of the tree. "Nya!"

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 4:51am

kase70

kase70

111 posts

Active Effects:

I look at him angry and ask him :
"****, What were you doing ? Your master told you to stay with me did you forget that ? Its your turn to guard the camp."
And I fall asleep for few hours.

If nothing happend untill the morning, I go down from the tree (before having looked for some fruits) and try to climb the volcano.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 9:03am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

304 posts

Name: Glades Gale
Nickname: Glades
Bio: Born into a peasant's household, Glades has always imagined to live a better life, but sadly all he really knows how to do are tactics and fighting; thus he became a hunter, hoping to strike it rich.
Weapon Slot 1: Medium Bowgun (17 Damage)
Ammunition: Basic Shot I (x47)(100%WD)(Loaded)
Sharpness: N/A
Total Damage: 17
Active Effects:
Items: Velociprey Scale (x3), Velociprey Claw (x1)
Pierce Shot I (x10)(75%x3WD), Scatter Shot I (x15(50%x5WD)
Trophies:
Buddy:
Time: Morning

First order of business would be to scout around for any 'monsters' and such, while still on the tree. After which I'll look for a way into the Melynx's camp, but don't go in just note where it is to get there again later; then try to find the merchant, to get details on what was stolen and such (still in the tree btw).

Once, and if, I find the merchant I'll head over to him/her and ask for some info. If not, I'll explore the forest a bit more, marking a few trees along the way (so I can return to the crevice or entrance, that fits me, if I find one).

PS,. Do we have to worry about food and water in this game? Asking cuz to keep your stamina up in RL, you'll need to eat, drink and rest.

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 8:44pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Name: Jack Delorious
Nickname: Stone
Bio: Stone was quite a normal child. He was smart, ambitious, athletic, really quite the role model. However, when he was about 10, an enraged monster came along and ruined his life, killing his whole family and destroying his home while he was at school. After being given the news, he lived in an orphanage until he was 18, after which he became a monster hunter to make sure nothing like his experience happened to anyone else. He hates monsters overall, and if he was given the chance he'd probably kill every single one: good or bad. Aside from that, he's very serious, cold and calculating, always thinking things through and not too interested in social interactions.
Weapon Slot 1: Bone Dual Blades (12+12 Damage)
Total Damage: 24
Active Effects: N/A
Items: None
Buddy: None
Time: Night

I observe the camp to get a better idea of its layout.

Reply to Life of a Monster Hunter (In-Depth RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!