ForumsGamesDino Storm Bugs

8 4736
omega103
omega103
11 posts
Nomad

1. In Dinoville's certain it is very laggy. I am not very sure, but if you go to the Carnotarus herds they are mass spam spawning. I am sure it is the cause because it is one of the only areas that feels very laggy.

2. The text on the lines looks strange, like part of a script. I can't figure out what to press sometimes. Usually I press the wrong button and lose something.

3.(Not a certain bug) You need to make players not be able to cover the crates. Sometimes only their names appear, not the crates, regardless of the area you click on.

I hope it improves in the next version. I'll post other bugs I found here.

• 8 Replies
KaAnor
KaAnor
5 posts
Nomad

i am wondering how to transfer armor game account characters to the dino storm account so i can test out there game client?

omega103
omega103
11 posts
Nomad

i am wondering how to transfer armor game account characters to the dino storm account so i can test out there game client?

I don't really know, but this is the 4th bug:

4. The enemy dinosaurs without a ranged property CAN attack you while you are not very close in their contact. Although it is very close. They are actually going away from you, BUT you still get attacked as if you are poisoned. It can't be a lag problem because other people experienced it.
KaAnor
KaAnor
5 posts
Nomad

I guess i can add to the buggs,
the rockets some times get stuck in the air spinning.
also I cant get into the game anymore.

omega103
omega103
11 posts
Nomad

I guess i can add to the buggs,
the rockets some times get stuck in the air spinning.
also I cant get into the game anymore.

Thank you, I forgot to add that bug.

5. Dinosaurs can go up mountains even when attacking you. They hit you, but when you try to hit them it says EVADE.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i cant get in at all

SirArm3r213
SirArm3r213
5 posts
Shepherd

Pokemon,the server was probably down,so what server,what date,and what time.

shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

every website hosting a MMO game has his own login account with matching codes. There's no known way to transfer the account from one website to the other.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

We don't offer support for any of the MMO games, seeing as we are just hosting them. To report bugs or the like, go to the developers website.

Showing 1-8 of 8