ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16834
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I can't remember exactly I think it was one of my friends mentioned it when we was talking about game sites.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I wanted to play as the germans in warfare 1917 was what got me to keep coming back, but it was not my first game on this site, I created my account because I wanted to use online saves.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'm not sure what game I was playing at the time, but I saw the logo somewhere and it prompted me to investigate. I had seen the old logo before when it was the two guys sword-fighting, as well as the more recent designs, but it didn't occur to me for years that there was a site that went with the various logos.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

It all started long ago..

When I was in elementary school my friends started getting into online gaming, and the top gaming site they went on was Armor Games. I wasn't into gaming or going on the computer at all at the time, but they nagged me over and over again so I went on just so they would leave me alone. I fell in love with the site (not literally) once I played some of the games. I knew Armor Games ever since it was made actually (around 2 or 3 months after it was established). I remember the game selection being vary small, but the games being so good.

My addiction to online gaming eventually effected my grades in school so I was banned from the computer and gaming period. I wasn't aloud to go on for a long, long, time after that until I got my discipline back. After a while I forgot about AG and then I left the site completely. I didn't come back till 4 years later when I got back into gaming. The first thing that came to my mind when I thought online games was Armor Games, so I made a account and 7 months later here I am talking about it.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

It all started out as a site for me to play games on. Then I discovered that you could join the community and...I did nothing. So a few years after this I decided to check it out and voila! I joined the community.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Found it through Addictinggames actually. I forget the game but it was quite a while ago. Needless to say, I haven't gone to addictinggames since then. I think it was the logo that interested me at first, and then the game quality.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Before AG, I was primarily using Agame.com as my main gaming site. I noticed that every other game I played was coming from this site called Armor Games (it was actually irritating me), so one day, I clicked on the logo when a game was loading (if I'm not mistaken, it was Indestruc2tank.) I found the site, browsed around for a bit, then left. (I think this was before 2008.) I kept playing Agame for a while, then they redid the site and completely ruined it.

I got tired of hanging around some place I didn't like (the community is rotten over there, don't even try it.), so I browsed around back in '09 and rediscovered Armor Games. The rest is history. Exit Path came out, and I decided to make an account.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To be honest, I don't even remember! I must have been playing some AG-sponsored game on a different site and clicked on the logo, but I may have just been searching for free flash games... AG is the fourth result, after all! =)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I didn't find it, it found me.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I was playing a game which I don't remember the name in other site. In the game menu there was an option "More Games". I clicked it and than I found this site.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I didn't find it, it found me.

Did a page you wanted to go to redirect itself to Armor Games? That would be a perfect example of it finding you.

I had seen the old logo before when it was the two guys sword-fighting, as well as the more recent designs, but it didn't occur to me for years that there was a site that went with the various logos.

I have seen this Logo to, on a game called Super Smash Flash. That was the only game where I saw the logo were one person if striking with a sword and another person is blocking it with a shield. Another I saw where two sword hitting each other making a low clanking sound then a shield would appear saying "Armor Games". I saw these logos on almost every online game I would play. I guess you can say Armor Games found me too in a way.
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I found the logo on a game and then went to the site. I have played it ever since.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I used to just play games on random sites. A bunch of them had the AG logo, so one day I clicked on it, loved the games here, etc. etc.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Well, I found it on addictiing games. Then I played it and forced three of my friends on. =p

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

my dad told me about it. i had played the google pacman on the 50th anniversary of it. then i decided to look up websites of other old games like that, eventually i got bored of that site and went to another, this one was modern flash games. then my dad told me about armor games

Showing 1-15 of 90