Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How did you find Armor Games?

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 7:14pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

390 posts

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 7:58pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I can't remember exactly I think it was one of my friends mentioned it when we was talking about game sites.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:04pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,191 posts

I wanted to play as the germans in warfare 1917 was what got me to keep coming back, but it was not my first game on this site, I created my account because I wanted to use online saves.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:09pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I'm not sure what game I was playing at the time, but I saw the logo somewhere and it prompted me to investigate. I had seen the old logo before when it was the two guys sword-fighting, as well as the more recent designs, but it didn't occur to me for years that there was a site that went with the various logos.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:15pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,248 posts

Knight

It all started long ago..

When I was in elementary school my friends started getting into online gaming, and the top gaming site they went on was Armor Games. I wasn't into gaming or going on the computer at all at the time, but they nagged me over and over again so I went on just so they would leave me alone. I fell in love with the site (not literally) once I played some of the games. I knew Armor Games ever since it was made actually (around 2 or 3 months after it was established). I remember the game selection being vary small, but the games being so good.

My addiction to online gaming eventually effected my grades in school so I was banned from the computer and gaming period. I wasn't aloud to go on for a long, long, time after that until I got my discipline back. After a while I forgot about AG and then I left the site completely. I didn't come back till 4 years later when I got back into gaming. The first thing that came to my mind when I thought online games was Armor Games, so I made a account and 7 months later here I am talking about it.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:21pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

It all started out as a site for me to play games on. Then I discovered that you could join the community and...I did nothing. So a few years after this I decided to check it out and voila! I joined the community.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 9:43pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

Found it through Addictinggames actually. I forget the game but it was quite a while ago. Needless to say, I haven't gone to addictinggames since then. I think it was the logo that interested me at first, and then the game quality.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 10:12pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,559 posts

Knight

Before AG, I was primarily using Agame.com as my main gaming site. I noticed that every other game I played was coming from this site called Armor Games (it was actually irritating me), so one day, I clicked on the logo when a game was loading (if I'm not mistaken, it was Indestruc2tank.) I found the site, browsed around for a bit, then left. (I think this was before 2008.) I kept playing Agame for a while, then they redid the site and completely ruined it.

I got tired of hanging around some place I didn't like (the community is rotten over there, don't even try it.), so I browsed around back in '09 and rediscovered Armor Games. The rest is history. Exit Path came out, and I decided to make an account.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 11:13pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

To be honest, I don't even remember! I must have been playing some AG-sponsored game on a different site and clicked on the logo, but I may have just been searching for free flash games... AG is the fourth result, after all! =)

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 11:35pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,884 posts

Knight

I didn't find it, it found me.

Reply to How did you find Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!