Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How did you find Armor Games?

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 9:20am

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,434 posts

I was playing a game which I don't remember the name in other site. In the game menu there was an option "More Games". I clicked it and than I found this site.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 11:01am

Chris707

Chris707

65 posts

I remember my cousin mentioned it to me when i was a kid, so i kept playing on this site for years but just recently made my account, because i wanted to rate games and post comments.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 3:29pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,248 posts

Knight

I didn't find it, it found me.

Did a page you wanted to go to redirect itself to Armor Games? That would be a perfect example of it finding you.

I had seen the old logo before when it was the two guys sword-fighting, as well as the more recent designs, but it didn't occur to me for years that there was a site that went with the various logos.

I have seen this Logo to, on a game called Super Smash Flash. That was the only game where I saw the logo were one person if striking with a sword and another person is blocking it with a shield. Another I saw where two sword hitting each other making a low clanking sound then a shield would appear saying "Armor Games". I saw these logos on almost every online game I would play. I guess you can say Armor Games found me too in a way.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 5:55pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

I found the logo on a game and then went to the site. I have played it ever since.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 6:42pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

390 posts

I used to just play games on random sites. A bunch of them had the AG logo, so one day I clicked on it, loved the games here, etc. etc.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 9:33pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

Well, I found it on addictiing games. Then I played it and forced three of my friends on. =p

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 10:08pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,847 posts

my dad told me about it. i had played the google pacman on the 50th anniversary of it. then i decided to look up websites of other old games like that, eventually i got bored of that site and went to another, this one was modern flash games. then my dad told me about armor games

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 1:50pm

daleks

daleks

3,209 posts

It is a long story. OK, not really but I am bored and will drag it out.

Back in the day Daleks was not a huge Internet person. Actually he never really went on the Internet at all. He played in this world called outside. Daleks also had more of a social life. He did sports, hung out with friends, and all that stuff. That all changed though when Daleks moved.

After Daleks moved he noticed that he loved flash games. Flash games where just tons of fun. They were free and if he got bored with one he could just move on to another one. Daleks had heard about AG but forgot it. Then after a few years Daleks remembered AG and went to it. Daleks noticed that it was his favorite of ALL the flash game sites. He played here a lot and loved SSL when it came out. Because fo SSL Daleks got his account.

So, sorry about the 3rd person. I just do that when I am talking about my past.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 7:48pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I used to play on onemorelevel. One day Sonny 2 came out. Instead of having a direct feed on onemorelevel, the link redirected to the AG version. Alas, life on armorgames began.

Krin does those sorts of things :P

then my dad told me about armor games

How would... a dad... know about armorgames.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 12:46am

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

i use to play addicting games but found this to be better

Reply to How did you find Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!