ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16836
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Games of Gondor, remember that? Yeah, that's where.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I found flash game websites like this if i can remember 7 years ago was when in sixth grade when our teacher used to let us play on the computer my friends always went to play flash games on websites and i know one of them they played was armorgames

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Games of Gondor, remember that? Yeah, that's where.

You knew Games of Gondor? That is awesome, nobody really knew about it (that I know of)! What was it like?
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Armor Games with not as much interesting communities, once it became armor games it just grew from there.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I found it through Games Freak and played without an account since age 7 and now that I am thirteen I made an account

IATA
IATA
13 posts
Jester

I have no clue. I even lost and rediscovered it a couple years ago. Amusingly enough, I don't know how THAT happened either...

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

One of my friends told me about it. Simple as that.

DragonBoyKnight
DragonBoyKnight
3 posts
Nomad

A frien told me to play it.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I was searching for Toss the Turtle, one of my favorite flash games, and happened to stumble upon this website. The majority of the games that I've played have been from here ever since.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was playing Exit Path on a site and decided to visit here.

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

Back before most of you could use a computer when it was Games of Gondor. And when I saw how well it developed and turned into a great community I created a username, and its been almost 5 years since.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Searching "Games" on google.

After about a week I accidentally clicked on community and my first post was about warfare 1917.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I stumbled across it when I was on notdoppler and all the games I liked were from here. I never really went back unless I want to see what they are doing.

The problem with Notdoppler is that you can never favorite anything at all so you have to write down all the games you love to play. I came here and the first thing I did was get all of my favorites so I can play them whenever.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

i was told by the gods

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28878806.jpg

I think most users searched games on google and click on ag, then signed up for online saves and bonus content (CTC zombie mode)

Showing 31-45 of 90