ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16846
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
Raylene3
Raylene3
12 posts
Nomad

My older brother constantly played on Armor Games, and I would always watch. At some point I remembered the name of this website and decided to make an account.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

On other game websites, I always saw games with that Armor Games thing at the beginning. I liked a lot of them and decided to go here.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I wanted to save my data on raze 2

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

A friend of mine showed it to me back in 2008, I believe my first account registered was back about late February of '08.

ScrambledX
ScrambledX
1 posts
Nomad

Was playing Kingdom Rush on my iPad and decided to pay a visit to their website =)

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I was playing Castaway 2 on a different site (can't remember its name) and I saw a link saying "Play this game on the original site". It led me here.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I was playing the first last stand on another site and I clicked on the armorgames logo because I saw it on all the games I played regularly on kong. I switch between AG and kong now but I like the AG forums more.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I was playing Castaway 2 on a different site (can't remember its name) and I saw a link saying "Play this game on the original site". It led me here.

Hmmm... I forget. I think i somehow got here through Castaway 2 also... I wonder if we had the same site :O
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I wanted to save my data for raze 2. Ever since i've loved the site.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

i used to play on Addictinggames.com but in every game i played it showed addvertizment for armorgames so i checked and out and armorgames is much better in my opinion

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

My eldest cousin knew about ''The days of Games of Gondor"' but.............

Levitikys
Levitikys
6 posts
Nomad

A friend of mine was using it in school and I registered there and then.
Simple explanation, really.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup had played on armor games for like two years, then he played the last castle, and he loved it. Yet he hated how online it always messed up his level by resetting it. Then one day he said to somebody on the game "bye, Killersup is going to go explore the site a little bit more." boom, community was found.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was a couple years ago, I was at a friend's house he showed me a game called Bubble Tanks, he annoyed me into playing it and it was so addictive.(By the way the game was on Armorgames)

Then about maybe a year later I was at my dad's, when I was younger I played Cartoon Network then it was about that time I got totally bored of it. Then I started remembering that game, so I googled it and this website appeared on the first thing I clicked it and started playing the game.

After about a couple of months I thought it was time for me to explore the site for new games but as I went exploring all the different games scared me(I'm not joking I was literally scared). So then I started becoming slightly brave and looked around to find some games.

After about 2 years I stumble apon an online game called Everybody Edits, when I started playing it I was inlove with it but then I decided to sign up for the game to become a user on it, of course I wasn't smart enough to relize that becoming a member on the game also makes me a member on this site, but I didn't notice it untill I went on a new game.

After becoming insanely bored of EE I went to Bad Eggs Online, when I started loading it I noticed that it showed a red shield next to words and buttons, that's when I relized I was a member, and started being active(kinda but that's another story).

Federal law says you have to be 13 or older

Oops I was 12 when I signed up good thing I'm 13 now.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Been playing Armor Games since the Games of Gondor days, but on AddictingGames back in the day. I made the switch after that site made a turn for the worse.

Showing 46-60 of 90