ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16798
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

A good ol' Google search did the trick. I was still young and didn't know much about how the internet worked I just searched something like free flash games. And Armor Games appeared. Then I made an email, made an account and my life on the internet began. It can all be traced back to AG, lol.

Arceus12
Arceus12
145 posts
Shepherd

I found Armor Games via Newground

PitiRR
PitiRR
2 posts
Farmer

I guess I was searching a game...

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well i first saw armor games when i was like 7, i loved flash games and most of my favorites were from this site. Years passed, i was playing games, no stop, 4 hours a day, just playing and thats it. Then me and my mom moved and the only thing we had was an ipad, (i was able to visit my uncle and aunt and use their computer if i needed one), i was a big fan of castaway 2. Then one day, when i was on my ipad, i went to google to see a small tip about the game (there was a small thingy thingy i needed to know), when i googled it, it brought me to a forum (like a discussion about castaway 2), i was just reading what people were talking about, there were so many questions i wanted to answer, and i made an account because i just wanted to talk in forums so badly. And i was actually swearing (a little bit), but they didnt get posted (they never do when its your first day). And i pretty much read the rules and understood what was i doing wrong, then for a few months, i was lying that i was 13, after that i was starting to tell the truth, but that was when i was already a lord, and then i got 13 and i was living happily forever. The end.

-Jeff

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

im 14 and ive been going to this sit since i was like 9 just for the games. i got an account because i wanted to use online saves and b a part of the forums

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i found this sit because i used 2 go 2 miniclip and 1 game was made by armor so i went to armor and i loved it. i remember when warfare 1717 and warefare 1944 were on the front page.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I was playing on another game sight and the Easter jumped out of my closet an punched me in the stomach for not playing Armorgames.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

[img]http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fileafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg[img]

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
they really must make posting pictures easier
uuuuuhhhh... this is the third time this has happened to me

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

they really must make posting pictures easier

It really isn't that hard...go read the guide...
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

I wanted to play flash games and it brought me here.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I was bored and trying to annoy my brother and I made him let me watch him play whatever game he was playing. It looked fun and it was on this site... the rest is history.

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

I was searching for games sites when I found it. I right away fell in love with this site and i haven't looked back.

RawrMan57
RawrMan57
14 posts
Nomad

Several years ago, on a dark rainy night, I pressed more games.

The End.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

That is realy one of the most interesting questions that I found on forum...EVER
well I thing that happened a while ago when I just started to playe sonny 1 on this site and it was so awesome just like armorgames.So after sonny I browised some other random cool games and one of them was Johns , I dont realy remember which one, and then I made a profile here
So Krin and John are the ones why I joined this site!

Showing 61-75 of 90