Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How did you find Armor Games?

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:39am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

A friend of mine showed it to me back in 2008, I believe my first account registered was back about late February of '08.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 12:33pm

ScrambledX

ScrambledX

1 post

Was playing Kingdom Rush on my iPad and decided to pay a visit to their website =)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:03pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I was playing Castaway 2 on a different site (can't remember its name) and I saw a link saying "Play this game on the original site". It led me here.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:36pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I was playing the first last stand on another site and I clicked on the armorgames logo because I saw it on all the games I played regularly on kong. I switch between AG and kong now but I like the AG forums more.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:36pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,582 posts

I was playing Castaway 2 on a different site (can't remember its name) and I saw a link saying "Play this game on the original site". It led me here.

Hmmm... I forget. I think i somehow got here through Castaway 2 also... I wonder if we had the same site :O

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 4:16pm

red303

red303

164 posts

I wanted to save my data for raze 2. Ever since i've loved the site.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 9:57pm

Rhodes1013

Rhodes1013

82 posts

i used to play on Addictinggames.com but in every game i played it showed addvertizment for armorgames so i checked and out and armorgames is much better in my opinion

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 2:03pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

110 posts

My eldest cousin knew about ''The days of Games of Gondor"' but.............

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:07pm

Levitikys

Levitikys

5 posts

A friend of mine was using it in school and I registered there and then. :D
Simple explanation, really.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:46pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,786 posts

Killersup had played on armor games for like two years, then he played the last castle, and he loved it. Yet he hated how online it always messed up his level by resetting it. Then one day he said to somebody on the game "bye, Killersup is going to go explore the site a little bit more." boom, community was found.

Reply to How did you find Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!