Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How did you find Armor Games?

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 5:45pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

Well we might not see you anymore since John left for Kong.

I knew that someone will post that :)
No They are reason why I joined they ptobably wont be reason why I will leave

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 5:52pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

130 posts

When I didn't have any game site I went to I guess I just googled them up or something. Can't remember. But I noticed that the games I enjoyed the most were on "Armor Games." So then I just came on here for games. \\unoriginalstory284

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 6:02pm

ArcticPole

ArcticPole

3 posts

By a long time I've been an user from Newgrounds. My favorite games had most developers or were supported by Armor Games. After some time I quitted playing flash games, I decided to try something new on Armor Games.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:08pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

519 posts

I was trying to play Fancy Pants on Evil TV but it didn't work so somone told me to use Armor games. This ages and ages ago, but I only made an account this year.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 7:48pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

73 posts

Same thing happened to me as it did to Skeleton_Pilot.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 9:46pm

alphabetsoup314

alphabetsoup314

11 posts

Well, if I'm not entirely crazy, this site used to be called Games of Gondor; I might have gotten here through either theonering.net or Council of Elrond. I can't remember which site.

Anyways, I drifted away from the LotR fandom, and forgot about this site, and it probably changed name while I was gone. Then I slowly made my way back when Armor Games games started popping up on Newgrounds. I didn't create an account until I was forced to in order to play Dead Zone.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:30pm

InsertHaikuHere

InsertHaikuHere

13 posts

I was playing some flash games on a (Surprisingly stupid, but I was eight when I discovered it) site called Agame, when I saw a game that had the armor games intro. I ignored that and after I played a few more good games, I noticed more Armor intros. Although I ignored it for 3 years and finally got convinced this October to play.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:35pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

It's funny how addictinggames brought me here. In a way. Cause I was playing a game I really loved, don't remember which, and I decided to check out the site and I eventually stayed here for good..

I wonder who that site is doing, didn't Nickelodeon take over it or something..?

Meh.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:04pm

Hutkihatka

Hutkihatka

10 posts

I was browsing some site that had collected games from other sites.. many good ones were from this site so naturally I had to see what this site was all about :P

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 11:41pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

I was playing a game on Kong and when it started there was the armorgames symbol and I clicked it.

Reply to How did you find Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!