ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16815
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It is a long story. OK, not really but I am bored and will drag it out.

Back in the day Daleks was not a huge Internet person. Actually he never really went on the Internet at all. He played in this world called outside. Daleks also had more of a social life. He did sports, hung out with friends, and all that stuff. That all changed though when Daleks moved.

After Daleks moved he noticed that he loved flash games. Flash games where just tons of fun. They were free and if he got bored with one he could just move on to another one. Daleks had heard about AG but forgot it. Then after a few years Daleks remembered AG and went to it. Daleks noticed that it was his favorite of ALL the flash game sites. He played here a lot and loved SSL when it came out. Because fo SSL Daleks got his account.

So, sorry about the 3rd person. I just do that when I am talking about my past.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I used to play on onemorelevel. One day Sonny 2 came out. Instead of having a direct feed on onemorelevel, the link redirected to the AG version. Alas, life on armorgames began.

Krin does those sorts of things :P

then my dad told me about armor games

How would... a dad... know about armorgames.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

i use to play addicting games but found this to be better

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

basically stumbled upon it through addicting games

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

i use to play addicting games but found this to be better
basically stumbled upon it through addicting games

Same for me

But as for me becoming a member...that was because I was playing Exit Path and meet 2 people on their that I became friendly with while playing (MoonFairy and W0lfman14). I joined AG so we could all talk some more...and then it went on from there
Dragonlizard7
Dragonlizard7
23 posts
Nomad

Well I always kept seeing the logo for AG everywhere when I was a kid, so I decided to check it out. Eventually this place was my favorite game website. So I decided to stay here, and make an account when I was old enough.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

make an account when i was old enough

I thought you could join AG at any age.

I found AG through playing FRIV, one of the games,(possibly Totem Destroyer)had a link to this website and from then on I learnt of the brilliance of AG.
JCCOOL.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My friend talked to me about a few good flash games, like Sonny. He told me to look them up and try them out. So I did, and Armor Games was the first one on the search list. Then, this all started.

I thought you could join AG at any age.

Federal law says you have to be 13 or older.
TehBlackHat
TehBlackHat
9 posts
Nomad

I found it playing a way old game on Kongregate.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Federal law says you have to be 13 or older.

Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Dont worry, I am older than 13. I wont leave you guys, its ok. You can stop crying now.
So you can go to jail for it? What if you are not American? If you are not American, then you dont follow American laws because you are not in America. And, cant you just lie about any and everything?
Just curious, what is the punishment if you break this law?
---
How did I find AG? I clicked blue letters and it took me here.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

My parents banned me from Kongregate, so this was my next choice. X3

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just curious, what is the punishment if you break this law?

Not sure, you can read through this if you want.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I was playing Exit Path and had CC cleaner, and I was tired of having to restart over and over.
And I am glad I made an account because I got to meet you guys.

SammGitta
SammGitta
1 posts
Blacksmith

i was bored and now im here fuuuuuuuun

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I randomly came across it from another gaming site when I clicked more games

Showing 16-30 of 90