ForumsThe TavernHow did you find Armor Games?

90 16832
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Did you just stumble across it? Did someone tell you about AG? Were you visited by the gods of flash games and told "Go to Armor Games. It's Freaking Awesome."? Or some other nonsensical scenario that even I couldn't dream up?

• 90 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So Krin and John are the ones why I joined this site!

Well we might not see you anymore since John left for Kong.
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

Well we might not see you anymore since John left for Kong.

I knew that someone will post that
No They are reason why I joined they ptobably wont be reason why I will leave
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

When I didn't have any game site I went to I guess I just googled them up or something. Can't remember. But I noticed that the games I enjoyed the most were on "Armor Games." So then I just came on here for games. \\unoriginalstory284

ArcticPole
ArcticPole
3 posts
Nomad

By a long time I've been an user from Newgrounds. My favorite games had most developers or were supported by Armor Games. After some time I quitted playing flash games, I decided to try something new on Armor Games.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

I was trying to play Fancy Pants on Evil TV but it didn't work so somone told me to use Armor games. This ages and ages ago, but I only made an account this year.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

Same thing happened to me as it did to Skeleton_Pilot.

alphabetsoup314
alphabetsoup314
11 posts
Peasant

Well, if I'm not entirely crazy, this site used to be called Games of Gondor; I might have gotten here through either theonering.net or Council of Elrond. I can't remember which site.

Anyways, I drifted away from the LotR fandom, and forgot about this site, and it probably changed name while I was gone. Then I slowly made my way back when Armor Games games started popping up on Newgrounds. I didn't create an account until I was forced to in order to play Dead Zone.

InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

I was playing some flash games on a (Surprisingly stupid, but I was eight when I discovered it) site called Agame, when I saw a game that had the armor games intro. I ignored that and after I played a few more good games, I noticed more Armor intros. Although I ignored it for 3 years and finally got convinced this October to play.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It's funny how addictinggames brought me here. In a way. Cause I was playing a game I really loved, don't remember which, and I decided to check out the site and I eventually stayed here for good..

I wonder who that site is doing, didn't Nickelodeon take over it or something..?

Meh.

Hutkihatka
Hutkihatka
10 posts
Nomad

I was browsing some site that had collected games from other sites.. many good ones were from this site so naturally I had to see what this site was all about :P

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I was playing a game on Kong and when it started there was the armorgames symbol and I clicked it.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im not EXACTLY sure its one of 2 things.

1. i saw a add for it when playing games on "addictinggames" and i joined

or

2. i was google searching for gree online games and came across this one

but im glad i did i been on here sense 2009 although with big intentional big monhtly breaks here and there i still like to sign on and see whats going on around the forums and play one of the featured games but i hoipe to not see much change happen here

joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

iono i guess i just stumbled upon it lol

Showing 76-88 of 90