Forums

ForumsPopular Media

One Direction vs Justin Bieber

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:04am

Roccess

Roccess

176 posts

Well not that I like either but I guess I will hesitate a second or two longer to change the station when 1D is rollin', but they all suck.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:09am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Glee vs 1D or JB = Glee WINS!

Sorry, but I'm almost positive 1D would win there. At least 1d uses instruments.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 1:10pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,834 posts

To be honest, I like neither of them. I've only listened to maybe five songs of JB and only three songs of 1D, which is not a reasonable basis for an opinion. However, thanks to the radio I've listened to those songs more than my brain is capable to resist, so when one of their songs come on the radio, I'm forced to switch the station.
The only "good" thing I can say about 1D is that their singles are pretty catchy, so I understand why certain people like them. Whoever is writing those songs is doing a really good job to make them popular.

Sorry, but I'm almost positive 1D would win there. At least 1d uses instruments.

I would vote for Glee right away.

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 5:37am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

Jimi Hendrix vs 1D or JB=Fatality
Bach vs 1D or JB=Fatality
Mozart vs 1D or JB=Fatality
Hans Zimmer vs 1D or JB=Fatality
Two Steps from Hell vs 1D or JB=Fatality
And the list goes on.

Not a wise move comparing classical music with pop. Not a fair comparison.

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 7:03pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

Bieber can sing, but he's a complete sellout. Not to say One Direction isn't either, but their music tends to have a more pleasant melody and they don't try to capture genres that they clearly can't handle.

I would vote for Glee right away.

No.

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 12:54pm

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

513 posts

Justin Bieber is a terrible singer. I have no idea how he became so famous.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 8:13pm

collimore

collimore

45 posts

Hmmm, I've got to go with One Direction... I've never been a Justin Bieber fan at all but I admit I sometimes will keep the radio on if One Direction is playing because they're fun to sing along to.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:21am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

KILL THIS THREAD!

But if I really had to choose, One Direction isn't as bad as Justin Bieber.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 8:49am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

735 posts

I agree with Minotaur55. I don't like any of them .-.

I do not listen to music and if i had to choose i would prob choose one direction because they don't flip there hair back and forth

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 10:00am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

They Both Suck! Before making this decision I would jump off a cliff. I mean seriously they both sing crappy music. One direction is a boy band. Justin Bieber is using his irritatingly High voice to make money. And One Direction has something to do with Nickelodeon.

Reply to One Direction vs Justin Bieber

You must be logged in to post a reply!