ForumsPopular MediaOne Direction vs Justin Bieber

59 26542
Bluestarcastle
Bluestarcastle
1 posts
Nomad

I feel that these two are the most popular at the moment. Who do you like best and why?

• 59 Replies
collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, I've got to go with One Direction... I've never been a Justin Bieber fan at all but I admit I sometimes will keep the radio on if One Direction is playing because they're fun to sing along to.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

KILL THIS THREAD!

But if I really had to choose, One Direction isn't as bad as Justin Bieber.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I agree with Minotaur55. I don't like any of them .-.

I do not listen to music and if i had to choose i would prob choose one direction because they don't flip there hair back and forth
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

They Both Suck! Before making this decision I would jump off a cliff. I mean seriously they both sing crappy music. One direction is a boy band. Justin Bieber is using his irritatingly High voice to make money. And One Direction has something to do with Nickelodeon.

No, that's Big Time Rush. They're sorta better than One Direction, IMO. But they still suck.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I don't like either -_- but if I had to choose I'd choose 1D...
But I like Metallica \\m/

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

One Direction. I like Boy Bands, but I don't like boys that sound like girls and vice versa. Or rather, it just comes out weird, even though I would listen to it if JB was a girl.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

the only reason JB and one direction are so popular, (at least on itunes) is because little girls havent figured out how to pirate their music yet. xD

FrozenNinja117
FrozenNinja117
4 posts
Nomad

Neither, I do not care for any of their music. But that is just my opinion.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I honestly don't have a problem with any of them, but I don't like either of their music what so ever. It's just not my type of music, never has been.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Hawt British guys can't really compete with cool Canadians

jeol..you just called 1D hot and Justin Bieber cool...something is obviously wrong
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

1D hot

To be fair, they are good-looking gents

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/10/02/One-Direction.jpg

Justin Bieber cool

I bet he's a cool dude to hang with, probably knows how to party and is a total bro. Only thing that sucks is his music skills, but if he didn't sing I'd totally want him as my bro.

-Chillz
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Best argument would be for the guy on the far right, and maybe the guy to his left. The three (blondie left-ward) I strongly disagree with...especially the one with the grandma's wig hair

I bet he's a cool dude to hang with, probably knows how to party and is a total bro.

From what I've seen...he seems like a complete ******r that find himself above everyone else
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Hmm thats a hard one. Ha yea right, but I would have to say One Direction. JB has gotten better over the years and I'm sorta starting to like him.

That is true.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

1D is definitely more tolerable. JB is trying too hard for that hip-pop sound, and thus his music is a complete waste of space.

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

Why won't it let me finish that sentence?!?!?! IDK but... I love Justin Bieber! There...maybe it was bceause i kept making the "electronic heart" IDK but there it is for ya! "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER"

Showing 16-30 of 59