ForumsPopular MediaOne Direction vs Justin Bieber

59 26544
Bluestarcastle
Bluestarcastle
1 posts
Nomad

I feel that these two are the most popular at the moment. Who do you like best and why?

• 59 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I know it was a hoax but even if one person did end up hurting themselves over him smoking pot he didn't care enough to tell them not to.

In his defense..he shouldn't have to tell people not to.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Both are terrible. Bieber is a complete punk and d-bag, especially after how he decided to treat his once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Stanley cup in Chicago. Showed up in a tank top, wore sunglasses and a hat, and (worst of all) he stood on top of the chicago indian head while taking pictures. What a disgrace.
/rant

Back to music: To reiterate, both "artists" are signs of the impending apocalypse and are cancers to music. Their popularity is attributable to the obsession of insecure teenage girls and tabloid media.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Neither, this generation of music is lame.

Showed up in a tank top, wore sunglasses and a hat, and (worst of all) he stood on top of the chicago indian head while taking pictures.

Wow, disrespectful. And yes, teenage girls are wooed in by their 'looks'.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Justin beiber has got better than I thought he was. One direction has got lamer.

Its hard to say:

Justin beiber

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Hahahahahahaha! Oh god, why can't I stop laughing?

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Hard one, I don't like any of them. Justin Bieber is horrible. And One Direction? Hmmm, not good but better than the previous. All of them are young teen girl crappy music, so for us guys and other people sounds gayish? At least One Direction sounds a lot of better. Don't get me wrong, but Justin's baby, and other? SWAG 'n' shet. One Direction is a lot better. But I don't like them

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

* Looks up JB videos *
Change my mind,
one direction.

EngiTheViking
EngiTheViking
12 posts
Nomad

Amon Marth
Hows about that?

caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

One direction. Justin Bieber acts extremely childish. While one direction has crazy fans Justin Bieber fans are like rabid raccoons

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

One direction. Justin Bieber acts extremely childish. While one direction has crazy fans Justin Bieber fans are like rabid raccoons

This is a good summary of my feelings between the two. I can't really hate on Two Location, because they are just producing music that adheres to the genre they perform and don't act like they are a God given gift to the world that should be treated as such.
Saragirl
Saragirl
2 posts
Shepherd

I can 't say that I hate Justin Beiber but One Direction are my life!!!!!!!!!
So...ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok.I have to say that Justin Bieber may be gay! Who knows?

MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

I love Baby by Justin Bieber!!baby baby baby ohhhh.......

Thought you'd always be mine??

Showing 46-57 of 59