Forums

ForumsPopular Media

One Direction vs Justin Bieber

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 6:31am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

I know it was a hoax but even if one person did end up hurting themselves over him smoking pot he didn't care enough to tell them not to.

In his defense..he shouldn't have to tell people not to.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 9:58am

mdv96

mdv96

639 posts

Both are terrible.  Bieber is a complete punk and d-bag, especially after how he decided to treat his once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Stanley cup in Chicago.  Showed up in a tank top, wore sunglasses and a hat, and (worst of all) he stood on top of the chicago indian head while taking pictures.  What a disgrace.
/rant

Back to music:  To reiterate, both "artists" are signs of the impending apocalypse and are cancers to music.  Their popularity is attributable to the obsession of insecure teenage girls and tabloid media.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 6:41pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Neither, this generation of music is lame.

Showed up in a tank top, wore sunglasses and a hat, and (worst of all) he stood on top of the chicago indian head while taking pictures.

Wow, disrespectful. And yes, teenage girls are wooed in by their 'looks'.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 10:23pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,059 posts

Justin beiber has got better than I thought he was. One direction has got lamer.

Its hard to say:

Justin beiber

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 10:53pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Hahahahahahaha! Oh god, why can't I stop laughing?

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 12:57am

MysterDuck

MysterDuck

104 posts

Hard one, I don't like any of them. Justin Bieber is horrible. And One Direction? Hmmm, not good but better than the previous. All of them are young teen girl crappy music, so for us guys and other people sounds gayish? At least One Direction sounds a lot of better. Don't get me wrong, but Justin's baby, and other? SWAG 'n' shet. One Direction is a lot better. But I don't like them

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 10:27am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,059 posts

* Looks up JB videos *
Change my mind,
one direction.

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 10:40am

EngiTheViking

EngiTheViking

12 posts

Amon Marth
Hows about that?

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 11:16am

caiteyd13

caiteyd13

41 posts

One direction. Justin Bieber acts extremely childish. While one direction has crazy fans Justin Bieber fans are like rabid raccoons

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 3:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

One direction. Justin Bieber acts extremely childish. While one direction has crazy fans Justin Bieber fans are like rabid raccoons

This is a good summary of my feelings between the two. I can't really hate on Two Location, because they are just producing music that adheres to the genre they perform and don't act like they are a God given gift to the world that should be treated as such.

Reply to One Direction vs Justin Bieber

You must be logged in to post a reply!