ForumsSupport ForumWhy Are People Quitting AG?

11 2413
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I was wondering why, all of the sudden, more people seem to be quitting AG. For example, baseballfamer123 quit. So did KoG, and 123BoomYourDead. Why is this happening?

• 11 Replies
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

They are just afraid!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

All users have different reasons some just get bored some quit because they lost alot of AP everybody has different reasons!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, personally, I think that all of the people that are quitting are quitting because they are tired of doing the same routine over and over again. Type, type, rate game, play game, type, type, log off, then do it again the next day. I don't think it's boring and I don't think that the Mods are being unfair, it's simply a matter of boredom and laziness.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I have alot more fun when I research and put a well thought out comment on the World Politics forum. Writing long comments on games also pass by the time and are rewarding once you see another merit added. People like KoG and baseballfamer just talked to people.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

kingofgames quit AG

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes KHROME we all know he quit!

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

kingofgames quit because he was full of himself and he thought it was to easy to become #1 and stay like that forever

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Will I quit?I mean I am gone bored.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Thats not really me I don't just talk talk but I talk with drakokirby and others sometimes.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

TRUTH

I am 9 and I have lied to people saying I am 13.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Not all i am not going to leave(yet)

Showing 1-11 of 11