Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

vise presidential debate

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 2:29am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,676 posts

Knight

Here's another fact check to look over from the debates.
http://factcheck.org/2012/10/veep-debate-violations/

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 8:23pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

The thing Biden said that earned brownie points with me was this.

I missed the debate but I've heard a similar quote. Is the quote defending the woman's right to have an abortion or is it selling national health care?

As for the democrats being anti-war. Obama is NOT anti-war by any means what-so-ever.

Obama has gotten us involved with Libya WITHOUT the consent of congress. What the ****?! We should NOT be in Libya. If Obama wanted to help out bad enough, he should have talked to congress and declared war. Libya wasn't a threat to the U.S., so Obama's action was unconstitutional and a clear abuse of his position.

Then we have Obama increasing the number of drone strikes occurring in Yemen, as well as sending more troops to Afghanistan.

Obama also signed a bill that allows the military to detain American citizens without any evidence and without trial.

So, if war was touched up on and if Biden said he was anti-war, the Obama administration is anything but anti-war.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 2:23am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,676 posts

Knight

I missed the debate but I've heard a similar quote.

I posted a link of the entire debate for anyone who missed it, so you can watch it when ever you like.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 12:31pm

Nightfang21

Nightfang21

104 posts

Ryan was very weak in his responses sometimes but I think that was overshadowed by Biden's constant sneering and laughing. I believe that was very rude and unprofessional. If he hadnt done that then he would have swept the floor with ryan. But since he did that i believe the debate was a tie.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 5:34pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

First off, I think Biden was extremely rude. I kept seeing that guy laughing at Ryan and he kept on interupting. I mean really hasn't anyone taught him manners? You don't do that! Ever! Obama was polite on his debate but this guy... Jeeze! I do believe that he one that debate, but that is partly because if his rude interuptions.

Paul Ryan interupted Joe Biden at times as well don't make the mistake that Biden was the only one being rude.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 6:44pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

First off, I think Biden was extremely rude. I kept seeing that guy laughing at Ryan and he kept on interupting. I mean really hasn't anyone taught him manners? You don't do that! Ever! Obama was polite on his debate but this guy... Jeeze! I do believe that he one that debate, but that is partly because if his rude interuptions.

Paul Ryan interupted Joe Biden at times as well don't make the mistake that Biden was the only one being rude.

fireangle

Yeah he was Ryan was not he was idk what u were thinking when u wrote that

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 10:13pm

TehBlackHat

TehBlackHat

9 posts

Personally, me being a Republican, I'd say Mr. Ryan did better, WHY?

Ryan had extremely good points, while Biden , on the other hand , did as well. Biden kept interupting Ryan in mid-sentence, the sign of rudeness. My choice. Ryan

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:04pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,977 posts

Except Ryan stayed quiet during the vast majority of Biden's time. If he did interrupt, he would usually respectfully shut up after making a quick point, but Biden would keep going until he got control.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:58pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,985 posts

Knight

Except Ryan stayed quiet during the vast majority of Biden's time. If he did interrupt, he would usually respectfully shut up after making a quick point, but Biden would keep going until he got control.

Republicans are used to do it to Democrats all the time. They even booed and talked during Obama's speech while in congress so why are you so offended. It's just a tiny payback.

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 1:17pm

toemas

toemas

315 posts

Biden kicked some butt tonight. He answered to all the bullcrap spewed by that Ryan moron!

I wish Biden had gotten his sword and cut off that chimpanzee faced Republican's head. Oops, they're not allowed to do that. xD

I wish us conservatives could say stuff like that to the other side but of course we would be called bigot racist morons and shamed

Anyway I think Paul Ryan did pretty well, Joe needs to stop smirking and interrupting him so much.

Reply to vise presidential debate

You must be logged in to post a reply!