Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

I`m quite new to the forums...

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 5:33pm

Dragonlizard7

Dragonlizard7

18 posts

Just wondering if there is anything I should know about, or if I should get to know any members here.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 6:04pm

ProfessorOak

ProfessorOak

778 posts

We can't start listing the things you should know about when we don't know what you already know. If you have a question, make sure you look for a thread that might already have the answer, because it's likely other people have had the same question.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 7:21pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

As ProfessorOak said, don't duplicate threads. Also, don't go looking at threads that are way far back. Mods will lock old threads. As for who you should get to know, thats up to you.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 7:37pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,668 posts

well i'm glad the title said quite new to the forums and not what i thought it was which was "i'm quitting the forums" which would have been sad.
anywho welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome......

As for who you should get to know, thats up to you.

that's true, but i would recommend me (lol) and R2D21999 and the always friendly MrDaycee

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 9:45pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,850 posts

At least if you need some informations about the rules and some handy treads about this and that read this thread:

Guide to AG supersticky

Did i forget something?...oh, yeah, welcome to AG^^

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 9:51pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

You should make friends with anybody, you want to. Im always open, and there are some pretty cool peeps on A.G.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 3:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

Welcome to AG...as manly stated he is a good person to go to for "newbie questions", or of course the illustrious MrDayCee (who I'm starting to think IS the site...)

If not those 2, there is this really awesome user named pang. Definitely a guy who is cool to talk to and willing to help you out

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 6:51am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,778 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames Dragonlizard7! I hope you'll enjoy the games and it's wonderful community! =)

As for what you should know about the forums... simply dive in and experience/learn as you go along, which is the best way in my opinion because then you learn best!
And if there should be anything (no matter how silly it might be) you have problems with or have questions about, never hesitate to ask someone about it! This is a community that helps out eachother and that's what made me join as it makes it a great one! =)

If not those 2, there is this really awesome user named pang. Definitely a guy who is cool to talk to and willing to help you out

Agreed! Pang's the man! *points at him* Him! That guy! Right there! =D

(who I'm starting to think IS the site...)

That's all folks... *quickly hides again between the binary code* ...now you see me, now you don't! LOL

http://www.artshop.markgarlick.com/images/prodimages/binary.jpg

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 1:14pm

Dragonlizard7

Dragonlizard7

18 posts

Got it, thanks guys.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 5:49pm

Dragonlizard7

Dragonlizard7

18 posts

@Mozoko

Hi there.