ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPuff, Puff, The Magic Dragon.

3 3612
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I dont know why, but i felt compelled to do this. !_! I'll try to update this whenever i have the time.

Here goes:

It was 4:11 and mike was speeding home from highschool. He was two miles away from his house, and he might not make the desiginated time. The clock ticked to 4:18, he was going to be late. Mike jumped out of his truck and jogged inside. He grabbed his untensils, ( bong, baggie, and lighter.) and took a puff. Shizam! There he was upon the magical mountain!

• 3 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Disregarding the tense shifts, grammatical errors and how short it is.. Is.. Is this story allowed on AG?

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Is.. Is this story allowed on AG?

I dont know, hasn't been locked in three days.

grammatical errors

Where?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

The errors are small, I'm just nit-picking but I'll point them out. Don't get mad!

First sentence needs a capital M for Mike. Second and fourth sentences there is no need for a comma before the 'and' because 'and' is a conjunction. There's no need for a full stop after 'lighter' because the words in brackets do not form a sentence, brackets are merely used to insert extra information into a sentence without having to over elaborate.

Showing 1-3 of 3