Forums

ForumsPopular Media

My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 4:32pm

Panthera_Leo

Panthera_Leo

24 posts

I know there are many different opinions about MLP and I want to know what the registered users here at Armor Games think.
If you are against MLP please don't spam or post extremely rude remarks. Comments like "Bronies are f***ing ***s!!!" will be flagged.
I personally like MLP. Brohoof? /)

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 7:00pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

(\\

Sadly...there are very few of us on here. The only other brony I know on here is Chillz

Also...Pinkie Pie is the best

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 9:06pm

Panthera_Leo

Panthera_Leo

24 posts

My favorite pony is either Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, or Big Macintosh. I find making the decision of which one is best to be difficult. XD

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 9:16pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

i am not a fan

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 9:28pm

fries

fries

96 posts

uh you are violent for something crappy like my little pony

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 10:16pm

daleks

daleks

3,651 posts

I don't get the allure of the show. I have nothing against it though.

Brohoof. That is fun.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 1:09am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

What the..what happened to this sentence?

(\\\\

*(\\
don't know where that 2nd \\ came from O.o

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:00am

Roccess

Roccess

247 posts

Ponies are aweshum, but if it isn't Applejack we're talking about, then you can just Fluttershy away in a fast Rainbowdash.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 6:23pm

Panthera_Leo

Panthera_Leo

24 posts

I think you mean: ugh you are crazy for something crappy like my little pony

I'm not a crazy fan, but I do enjoy it.

Furf*gs. Thats what you are. Yiff in hell.

But the show is definately entertaining to watch. The innuendos are hilarious. But I have no clue what character is what though. So I wouldn't consider myself a brony, in as much as an admirer of humorous situations.

Being a furry and being a brony are two different things. Some people are both, but just because you are one doesn't mean you are the other.
You shouldn't be going around calling furries furf*gs and telling them to yiff in hell. Being a furry has nothing to do with yiff. It is true some furries yiff but many don't.

On a lighter note I also find the show entertaining, I've only seen a couple episodes, but I do like the show. :)

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 7:11pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,482 posts

I smell a pony thread! I herd about it through the grape vine, and hoofed it over here to see the whinny-ing posts and the potentially butthurt neighsayers. Yea, it's ChillzMaster here, and I'm sure to be the mane attraction, but don't think I'm just some one trick pony, I've many a tail to spin. Oh, and I guess I watch it for the plot.

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw4890-170908_-_animated_Chrysalis_happy_laughing_suggestive.gif

Obsession level: 8/10, buy a lotta merch, go to meetups and went to Summer Bronycon
Favorite pony: Rarity (Discord best character)
Least favorite pony: Fluttershy

Let's see, I'm also a fan of a lot of the musicians. H8_Seed, Aviators, The Living Tombstone, Jackle App, Tsyolin, WoodenToaster/Glaze, Eurobeat Brony, Acoustic Brony, Mandopony, all that jazz.

I'll post some of my merch if y'all wanna see ^_^

-Chillz

Reply to My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

You must be logged in to post a reply!