Forums

ForumsPopular Media

My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 7:30pm

ninjanick

ninjanick

71 posts

MLP is funny and also light hearted. You can not like the show but if you don't like people who watch it and havn't seen it yourself, thats rude. Its also amazing to watch the turnaround of skeptical people

Posted Oct 16, '12 at 10:02pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,237 posts

Knight

Neigh. I don't like my little Pony, or any cartoon to begin with so I have multiple reasons to hate it. I say neigh. lol

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 10:22pm

Koru7

Koru7

757 posts

I don't really care for it, and frankly, i find it kind of silly for grown men to like things that are meant for children. I may be hypocritical in the fact that I sometimes watch shows that are meant for a younger audience, but not that young.

I mean no offense in this comment, just stating my opinion, because that is what the thread asked for.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,111 posts

Neigh(ugh I hate that horse sound) cause 1. its for little kids. 2. It has kindness. and 3. I don't get the deal with ponies.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:32pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

Nay, my friends have tried to introduce me to the show, but it's not for me. I have nothing against it though, just not my style.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:48pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,647 posts

I smell a pony thread! I herd about it through the grape vine, and hoofed it over here to see the whinny-ing posts and the potentially butthurt neighsayers. Yea, it's ChillzMaster here, and I'm sure to be the mane attraction, but don't think I'm just some one trick pony, I've many a tail to spin. Oh, and I guess I watch it for the plot.

The puns...oh, God it hurts.

I am a brony, but not some much as others. I mean, I won't by pony merch, but I will download all the episodes. It is such a great show, even if it was originally meant for 10 year old girls :D

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 12:10am

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I actually saw this show for the first time a few days ago, it isn't as bad as I thought, although I don't see myself trying to hunt it down just to watch something or anything.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 1:38am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

You know what I'm surprised by? That there isn't some massive hype over some other cartoon.

But, if you want to ridiculed, witch-burned, executed in a vile way, despised, and on a whole hated by the standard community, who am I to stop you? I find it amusing.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 8:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,090 posts

what chillz didn't made this? =o
i would have bet all my money on it. xD

anyway on-topic, the original serie is not my thing.
girly and kiddy.. i'm neither.
but the fan made stuff is hilarious sometimes.
so have i seen a fan redub of some episodes that went completely different from what the original makers intended. gonna post a link if i'll find it.

Posted Oct 19, '12 at 10:25pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I love Derpy! xD Yeah. That's the only reason I like it though. :P

Reply to My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

You must be logged in to post a reply!