ForumsPopular MediaMy Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

87 40558
Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

I know there are many different opinions about MLP and I want to know what the registered users here at Armor Games think.
If you are against MLP please don't spam or post extremely rude remarks. Comments like "Bronies are f***ing ***s!!!" will be flagged.
I personally like MLP. Brohoof? /)

• 87 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

>Claims to be from the original thread
>Not calling bronies &quotonyf@gs"
>Do you even lift?

-Chillz

I would, but unfortunately Armor Games does not allow it.

Also,

http://***************.com/-vyvvTLCoVpo/T2V5fzcq-rI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/ZXlk2IQN95A/s1600/sift.jpg
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Hmph, that failed.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/278/904/a9d.jpg

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

My Little Pony is a show for little kids,that's it,from 10 years old people realize how stupid it was.

>implying the creators didn't have the parent's sanity in mind
>implying the woman with a leading role behind Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab, and Foster's, AND artists from Clone Wars and Samurai Jack would work on a sub-par children's cartoon
>implying My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is stupid

We need a font color change BB code in this house, soon.

-Chillz
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

My Little Pony is a show for little kids,that's it,from 10 years old people realize how stupid it was.

Completely agree and some people like the people in this thread think they are cool for saying they like a kids show mainly made for girls when they are just weirdos
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Completely agree and some people like the people in this thread think they are cool for saying they like a kids show mainly made for girls when they are just weirdos

I don't think I'm cool because I like a show stemmed from a franchise centered around little girls.

I think I'm cool because I'm The Chillz Master.

But, meh, whatever. I like what I like, you like what you like. Just because I like something doesn't mean I'm a weirdo, just means that society's a big freakin' rainbow.

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8312-1350572536277626.gif

-Chillz
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Hello, ladies, look at your group, now back to bronies, now back at your group, now back to bronies. Sadly, your group isn't as large as bronies, but if you stopped thinking it's girly and switched to the bronies side, you could be as large as them. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a boat with the bronies your group could be like. What's in your hand? Back at the bronies. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your group is as large as bronies and not a minority. I'm on a pony.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Why MLP?

i could ask the same question to people who watch other cartoons like Looney Tunes or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

If you think the show is stupid I don't really find that offensive.

If you think people who like the show are stupid I find that offensive.

you can hate the show but do not hate people who like the show. for example, would you like it if someone hated you for your opinion?

the same goes for every cartoon. gues what? adults are watching shows/cartoons that are for kids and nothing is wrong with that.

Hello, ladies, look at your group, now back to bronies, now back at your group, now back to bronies. Sadly, your group isn't as large as bronies, but if you stopped thinking it's girly and switched to the bronies side, you could be as large as them. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a boat with the bronies your group could be like. What's in your hand? Back at the bronies. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your group is as large as bronies and not a minority. I am a pony.

i fixed it for you.

can somepony post a link for me where a sad german pony like me can watch all the episodes? i became a brony after i read the memes on my little brony. that and some songs on youtube.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I don't really see how anybody could like "my little pony". No offense but if i met a "brony" i would either run away or cower in fear.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

can somepony post a link for me where a sad german pony like me can watch all the episodes?

Youtube...I'm pretty sure the user with 'em all is John Bass (or something along those lines)
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

my underlying hate for any equine animal will probably never let me be a brony, or even watch an episode.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP1Jbvj2F7sSGH7CzwUdhwC61gDm-I7jkff41pQoVVBkobVza6eQ
Which pony is this?

~~~Darth Caedus

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

not a fan, but won't be mean to people who are

Panthera_Leo
Panthera_Leo
24 posts
Bard

my underlying hate for any equine animal will probably never let me be a brony, or even watch an episode

I'm just kinda curious why your avatar has a horse...

XD
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I'm just kinda curious why your avatar has a horse...
Because the Headless horsemen is the only cool armatar I have access to.

I said I hate the animal, not the character.

p.s. you didn't answer my previous question.

~~~Darth Caedus
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Well. I like My Little Pony. I've liked it since I was little, which, if anyone's keeping score, makes me better than people who only started liking it after the new show came out. A more detailed account of my MLP experience can be found on my other, more better MLP thread, if anyone can be bothered to find it.

Anyway, FiM is a good show. The "best pony" is a silly question, because it basically suggests that characters should be put in a linear order of goodness. I find a tier-based system works best. And here are the tiers:

Best Pony tier: Twilight Sparkle. Twilight is basically objectively the best pony, being the main character.
Tier 2: Rarity and Rainbow Dash. These are the best members of the main cast who don't have the main character ability to be best. The tier system works here, because picking one over the other is hard.
Tier 3: Applejack and Pinkie Pie. This tier really demonstrates the power of tier system. Applejack is clearly better than Pinkie, but not enough that anyone should care or even really distinguish between the two.
Tier 4: Spike.
Tier 5: Celestia and Luna. Celestia is way cooler, but Luna is baller as well.
Tier 6: Background ponies. Okay. If a background pony is your favorite pony, here's what you do. Take a pencil. Put it between your middle and ring fingers. Now squeeze those fingers together really hard. Does it hurt? Then you did it right. That's your punishment for liking a flash vector instead of a real character, you pleb.
Tier 7: The Armenian genocide.
Tier 8: Fanon. If you like the fanon surrounding background ponies more than real characters, follow the steps prescribed in tier 6, but continue the process until you die of starvation.
Tier 9: The concept of human rights violations.
Tier 10: Fluttershy. Fluttershy is the worst pony and I basically despise her more with every passing moment. There are three reasons to like Fluttershy:
1, you're ignorant. You haven't seen much of the show. She's decent in the early episodes.
2, you're stupid. Plain and simple. You see all of the show and are too dumb to not like her.
3, you're a bad person. So let's say you watched all the show and are smart. You still like her. Well, it's because you're bad. Not like bad taste (probably that too, though). As in morally bankrupt. The only other reason to like this character is actual malice.

Anyway, the show's good, but bronies are somehow worse than most fandoms. The fan community sucks . Fan music sucks. All fanfiction ever sucks. Most fanart sucks. Fanon sucks.

Good show, though.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Tier 7: The Armenian genocide.

That pony was boss...I miss it =/

Background ponies

Derpy count as a background pony for you I'm guessing?

Tier 4: Spike.

Last I checked, Spike wasn't a pony -_- and if you are goin to have him, why isn't Discord in there as well?
Showing 31-45 of 87