Forums

ForumsPopular Media

My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 4:57pm

epickonersheeshawl

epickonersheeshawl

26 posts

my little pony rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so do bronies! BRO HOOF!

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:23pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

>Claims to be from the original thread
>Not calling bronies "ponyf@gs"
>Do you even lift?

-Chillz

I would, but unfortunately Armor Games does not allow it.

Also,

http://***************.com/-vyvvTLCoVpo/T2V5fzcq-rI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/ZXlk2IQN95A/s1600/sift.jpg

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:26pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Hmph, that failed.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/278/904/a9d.jpg

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 6:33pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

My Little Pony is a show for little kids,that's it,from 10 years old people realize how stupid it was.

>implying the creators didn't have the parent's sanity in mind
>implying the woman with a leading role behind Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Lab, and Foster's, AND artists from Clone Wars and Samurai Jack would work on a sub-par children's cartoon
>implying My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is stupid

We need a font color change BB code in this house, soon.

-Chillz

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:36pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

My Little Pony is a show for little kids,that's it,from 10 years old people realize how stupid it was.

Completely agree and some people like the people in this thread think they are cool for saying they like a kids show mainly made for girls when they are just weirdos

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 11:28pm

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

Completely agree and some people like the people in this thread think they are cool for saying they like a kids show mainly made for girls when they are just weirdos

I don't think I'm cool because I like a show stemmed from a franchise centered around little girls.

I think I'm cool because I'm The Chillz Master.

But, meh, whatever. I like what I like, you like what you like. Just because I like something doesn't mean I'm a weirdo, just means that society's a big freakin' rainbow.

http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8312-1350572536277626.gif

-Chillz

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 8:50pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Hello, ladies, look at your group, now back to bronies, now back at your group, now back to bronies. Sadly, your group isn't as large as bronies, but if you stopped thinking it's girly and switched to the bronies side, you could be as large as them. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a boat with the bronies your group could be like. What's in your hand? Back at the bronies. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your group is as large as bronies and not a minority. I'm on a pony.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 4:58pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Why MLP?

i could ask the same question to people who watch other cartoons like Looney Tunes or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

If you think the show is stupid I don't really find that offensive.

If you think people who like the show are stupid I find that offensive.

you can hate the show but do not hate people who like the show. for example, would you like it if someone hated you for your opinion?

the same goes for every cartoon. gues what? adults are watching shows/cartoons that are for kids and nothing is wrong with that.

Hello, ladies, look at your group, now back to bronies, now back at your group, now back to bronies. Sadly, your group isn't as large as bronies, but if you stopped thinking it's girly and switched to the bronies side, you could be as large as them. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a boat with the bronies your group could be like. What's in your hand? Back at the bronies. I have it, it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your group is as large as bronies and not a minority. I am a pony.

i fixed it for you.

can somepony post a link for me where a sad german pony like me can watch all the episodes? i became a brony after i read the memes on my little brony. that and some songs on youtube.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 6:19pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,938 posts

I don't really see how anybody could like "my little pony". No offense but if i met a "brony" i would either run away or cower in fear.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 1:50am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,234 posts

can somepony post a link for me where a sad german pony like me can watch all the episodes?

Youtube...I'm pretty sure the user with 'em all is John Bass (or something along those lines)

Reply to My Little Pony: Yay or Neigh?

You must be logged in to post a reply!