ForumsThe TavernEMPEROR

22 3380
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

If you were chosen to be an EMPEROR would you take the job?
How would you rule?
If there was after Gold king or Queen would you meet the requirements to become an EMPEROR?

• 22 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Of course I would...and I would rule with an iron fist but come off as an easy going guy

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I would rule with an iron fist

pshh. i would rule with a diamond fist, much harder to destroy.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No, honestly I am not a sole leader kind of guy. I would either get bored because I had too much power or would just simple suck at it.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Is this an AG question or a real life one?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

AG like either in Ap earning it (even though u can't or like in a clan or something) would u like being the soul leader.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

AG like in a group or a clan or like a rank

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'd start indiscriminately banning people for the most minor reasons, mainly lack of grammar. (Unless the person is from an obscure country where English is uncommon)

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

That would be interesting, though it'd probably cost a good amount of AP.

First, I'd ban everyone for a day. Then I'd change everyones password so no one could get in while I take down the site

i would rule with a diamond fist, much harder to destroy.

I would rule with TWO diamond fists. XD You know what they say, two is better than one.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

If I were an Emperor of the world. I would buy my neighbors house. Turn it into a conference room. Appoint people to lead every country and let them run it but I would make them answer to me. So this way I am powerful without doing anything.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

1) I would say yes
2) I would rule with 2 diamond fist and 2 dianmond feet

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

thanks does anyone else have imput???

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I wouldn't become a Emperor, I have no interest in ruling anything other then my own destiny. And besides, I wouldn't want to rule a Kingdom or an Empire, if I were to rule anything I would rule the world. Its the world, or myself. I choose myself for now.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I'd start indiscriminately banning people for the most minor reasons, mainly lack of grammar. (Unless the person is from an obscure country where English is uncommon)

Pffft. Like anyone would approve of your mandate.

First, I'd ban everyone for a day. Then I'd change everyones password so no one could get in while I take down the site

Disregarding most of the idiocy in this thread, why? Why?
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i would make the admins fix this site then i would MAKE PEOPLE STOPS FREAKING ABOUT GRAMMERthen i would change the rules so that chating is okay then i would make the admins teach me to hack so that i could hack kongergate and make it become a site about armpit hair then i would make everyone think im the most awesome person ever

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

i would rule with o titanium fist

Showing 1-15 of 22