ForumsPopular MediaThe Batman movies or the Superman movies?

9 2438
fancypantsnick
fancypantsnick
29 posts
Nomad

which superhero movies r better?
Batman or superman?

• 9 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Wow that is a great question! (one of the first good ones i've seen it a while! 2 cool-points for you)

And A tough one...As far as the recent ones go, I'd Definatly say Batman(begins). Thats a top 5 movie for me. (hopefully the dark knight will be as good!). But the old movies are a toss up i think. Some of the old batmans were realllly bad...and the old superman was decent. OO this is very difficult. And i'm gonna give it to batman, just because he's 10x's more BA than Superman.

fancypantsnick
fancypantsnick
29 posts
Nomad

i know! it is a good question!

my opinion was that the batman movies were better. But the one with mr.freeze SUCKED. A quote from the movie by mr.freeze: "Let's kick some ice".....ice??!!?? But the superman movies were good too but there are no recent ones.

PS - the dark knight looks really good!

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Batman all the way especially Batman Begins! The Tim Burton movies weren't to bad either. The only really crappy one was the one with Goerge Clooney.

fancypantsnick
fancypantsnick
29 posts
Nomad

yeah im pretty sure the one with george clooney was the one with mr.freeze

blackboulder
blackboulder
10 posts
Nomad

[i]ya dark knight looks good. (why is it called dark knight)

fancypantsnick
fancypantsnick
29 posts
Nomad

im pretty sure cuz that is one of batman's nicknames

TyRedSox9
TyRedSox9
27 posts
Nomad

i would have the bat man movies ...although superman is a superior hero batman makes better use of his accesories. Also batman has no weakness while superman has kryponite which always seems to put him down in every movie and comic.

TyRedSox9
TyRedSox9
27 posts
Nomad

i would have the bat man movies ...although superman is a superior hero batman makes better use of his accesories. Also batman has no weakness while superman has kryponite which always seems to put him down in every movie and comic.

SkaKnight
SkaKnight
18 posts
Nomad

Batman, of course.

Showing 1-9 of 9