Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Player vs. player games?

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 9:56am

randypj

randypj

1 post

Hi,

I am new to Armor Games and I could not find a search function in the forums (please tell me if I missed it)

Anyway, I would like to be able to play p vs. p with my g/f a couple states away.  Any suggestions on games.  We like anything from trivia to something like Diablo II.  Either versus or in coop mode.  Something that is easy for her to get into.  Also two other questions:

1.  I know I need to set up a VPN so we can actually game over it.  Suggestions?  From what little I know, I've narrowed it down to Comodo Unite (but I don't know if it will be supported in the future.  BTW I don't mind one that I have to pay a little bit for.

2.  Any sites anyone know of that have good Rock n' Roll trivia games?  Via long distance land line back in the day, we played a couple card sets that were made for Trivial Pursuits.  These were Rock n Roll Trivia AM/FM by a small company marketed by TimeLife Music.

Thank y'all for your time,
randypj

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 10:37am

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

This shall be posted in the suggestions forum,this one is to introduce yourself.

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 10:53am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 11:33am

randypj

randypj

1 post

I should have put newbie in the subject.

Salvidian--Thank you for your suggestions.  I will check them out.  I must admit I have never heard of any of them.  Thanks.

thejax123--Well, at least thanks for telling me it will be posted in the suggestions forum.  Admittedly, I got a bit overanxious with all my questions.  But, that's a forum newbie for ya.

--randypj

Posted Oct 14, '12 at 8:24pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,836 posts

actually there's a list of all of the multiplayer games right here

Posted Oct 15, '12 at 6:49am

randypj

randypj

1 post

ImTheMostManlyMan--Thanks for the link.  As I told you, I was a newb to this forum.   :)    I like forums, they give you a good idea of what the community is about.

I'll ask my questions about VPN and trivia games in the proper forum.  Thanks for the quick reply guys,
--randypj

Reply to Player vs. player games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!