ForumsSupport ForumProfile Glitch

51 10749
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This has probably been brought up before, but it appears that there is a new profile glitch floating around.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/xeano321/Capture2_zps090b8585.jpg

Fantastic! I was a Gold King with only 5,700 points... Only in America!

• 51 Replies
thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

what are merids???

The Merits are 25 armor point reward given by admins to the one who write a constructive feedback to a game.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

what are merids???

Click here.
The Merits are 25 armor point reward given by admins to the one who write a constructive feedback to a game.

- Mods can also reward merits
- Admins also occasionally reward merits for reporting bugs
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I was hit again yesterday, but only with the minor version... my messenger comments weren't showing the usernames of the people who wrote them to me... all is now solved/fixed again though! =)

I was hit by that one for about five minutes last night. I'm guessing these minor versions of the rogue glitch are a sort of aftershock from the initial occurrence.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I was hit by that one for about five minutes last night. I'm guessing these minor versions of the rogue glitch are a sort of aftershock from the initial occurrence.

Yes, probably... and even though I haven't seen any reports up till now on the "Big Brother" appearing/occuring anywhere, it seems that they fixed him up for good (Thank You Boppins!!) and now have to get rid of his offspring popping up sometimes... allthough I don't think it will be much of a problem to get rid of them alltogether. =)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The rogue glitch ain't completely gone just yet. I seen it on this profile.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

A while back, I had experienced the Rogue Glitch's wrath. I could not access my account, so I had to make another. As you see, the Rogue Glitch took pity on me...at least for now. The problem was that whenever I tried to log on, it would send me to a page saying, "Oops, This page does not exists."

Showing 46-51 of 51