ForumsSupport ForumThere is a god!

26 2751
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The site was just updated! This is one of the very first updates promised for AG3.

=D

(Please tell us next time, admins. M'kay?)

• 26 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The site was just updated! This is one of the very first updates promised for AG3.

Yep. It looks like it. Though I hope they clean up a few things.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I was just about to make a thread asking about it to make sure it wasn't just my computer being dumb. Quoted text appears much larger, the report button is blue and the flag is hidden (probably shouldn't be), the search bar overflows the original box, etc.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I imagine a new text format will come into play for the stuff that looks out of place. The AP scorebar-thing comes into mind, as well as the search bar, as Emp said. A new background was put into place. Look up, and you'l see a little strip of blue. The white is a different color. The text-type boxes are different. About text is spaced close together and is in a different font.

Looks like cosmetic stuff. Nothing to get too excited about, but an update nevertheless.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Update? What did they update? I see nothing new here.

You just made a thread saying everything changed. You had to have seen something new.

All I see is ugly.

I don't like it either, but we have to take the good with the bad. If we survive a few bad updates maybe the staff will consider what you and I worked so hard for. I really hope that work we did won't be a waste... Or, maybe our constant annoyance caused them to put this up to shut our mouths.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

what update? all seems the same to me? i've noticed no differences

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

what update? all seems the same to me? i've noticed no differences

You may need to clear your cache.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

oh, that update. i didn't get it until just now. and i have to agree that i too am not a huge fan of it. maybe it'll look better once there are other graphical updates

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: boppins seems to be unaware of the changes based on the following comment:

I don't see any site changes?

However, I have since made a comment on his profile with examples of the update.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: The update has been removed, so perhaps the update was a failed attempt to do something.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

*facepalm*

Why is it that nearly every update simply makes things more obnoxious?

Now, we have an even more in the way report button. We have differing text sizes and dots under the timestamp out in the sub-forum list.There's also rather large blank spaces between the top/bottom of threads...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Now, we have an even more in the way report button. We have differing text sizes and dots under the timestamp out in the sub-forum list.There's also rather large blank spaces between the top/bottom of threads...

That stuff is gone now.
heyitsleo
heyitsleo
43 posts
Nomad

god accidentally released a premature update due to miscommunication with it's minions. Please wipe from your memory. Thank you

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

god accidentally released a premature update due to miscommunication with it's minions. Please wipe from your memory. Thank you

So you plan on implementing the same update later?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I decided to do some looking and found something intrueging, the administator heyitsleo is currently online "browsing amor games", so maybe he's checking out the update or adding another

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Oh. Well I guess god's early update caused some lag and ninjaing

Showing 1-15 of 26