ForumsSupport ForumThere is a god!

26 2737
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The site was just updated! This is one of the very first updates promised for AG3.

=D

(Please tell us next time, admins. M'kay?)

• 26 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

The site was just updated! This is one of the very first updates promised for AG3.

god accidentally released a premature update due to miscommunication with it's minions. Please wipe from your memory. Thank you

NO NO NO NO!! (Hitting fist on desk) How could I miss the first update to AG in months?!?!?! (Even if it was accidental!!!) AAARARHRHHRHGHGHGHG! (Pardon my cry of anguish.)

Thanks for the mistake actually. It's nice to see that you guys are still working on AG3. Keep it up!

WHO DAT?! Really? where?

One word for that comment: Awesome.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

It was nothing much xeano, nothing to cry about missing. My first (second, third, fourth, fifth etc.) impression is that I didn't like it. But as I said before maybe it'll look better after other visual updates

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

did God's minions misunderstand things again or were you waiting until now to release it?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

did God's minions misunderstand things again or were you waiting until now to release it?

The update has not returned yet.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

The update has not returned yet.
well it did for me, very briefly though, so maybe they're testing or something.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Willpower...to stop self...from changing thread name...to reflect pop culture...waning...

We should have a widget to the left or right of the site to document the many updates the site received. To caress the critics. Or use the News tablet on the left of the homepage as the tool. Because that would be fantastic for people (like me) who completely missed the update, even though it was leaked, and wish to jump up and down in glee.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Because that would be fantastic for people (like me) who completely missed the update, even though it was leaked, and wish to jump up and down in glee.

It looked more like a glitch from my end. The profiles had odd spacing for the member since, last seen browsing, and gamertags/usernames. The report button was dark grey with no flag. Quoted text, typed text, and posted text all looked different. And the forums also had the odd spacing.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hmmm... guess I was left out of the loop as 'my armorgames website' is still the same-old-same-old, exactly the same, nothing changed, zip nada, not'in'! =/
I tried to refresh the whole thing but I guess they either took it down again or it was a simple glitch... =0

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It was nothing much xeano, nothing to cry about missing. My first (second, third, fourth, fifth etc.) impression is that I didn't like it. But as I said before maybe it'll look better after other visual updates

Don't worry, I'm not cracking up over missing it.

It looked more like a glitch from my end. The profiles had odd spacing for the member since, last seen browsing, and gamertags/usernames. The report button was dark grey with no flag. Quoted text, typed text, and posted text all looked different. And the forums also had the odd spacing.

Hmmm... I guess I didn't miss anything at all. Sounds like it looked like heck.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So you plan on implementing the same update later?

What site update? I don't remember any site update at all.

*Since I know Patrick cannot take a joke I know what the update was, but I am pretending to forget because that is what the admins said to do*
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Don't worry, I'm not cracking up over missing it.

Well, I am... a little... still... I would ahve love to see it! I didn't keep extensive record of all the AG3 news on my profile for nothing a year ago, now did I?

*Since I know Patrick cannot take a joke I know what the update was, but I am pretending to forget because that is what the admins said to do*

Never figured you to be a soldier daleks...
Showing 16-26 of 26